by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Enadia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5041,5051,5061,5071,5081,5091,510. . .1,5831,584»

Illiricium wrote:How am i bellow MossW?
I have better political freedom and civil rights that him.

Yeah, I'm starting to question if Hunetia's democracy index is actually accurate, I've kept asking them how they did it and their not telling me.

Illiricium wrote:How am i bellow MossW?
I have better political freedom and civil rights that him.

By other factors, you might rank lower

My 7 factors come into 5 main categories, electoral process and pluralism, functioning of government, political participation, Political culture, and civil liberties

Hunetia wrote:By other factors, you might rank lower

MossW is an Iron Fist Consumerist.
Im a mother knows best state, if you look my policies youll see that i have term limits and devolution which implies that im a authoritarian democracy. The only thing that leads me to belive your twisted logic is that my pacifism in nonexisting but by that logic the USA should be a evil dictatorship for their wars in africa, middle east, ex yugoslavia and indochina.
All im saying is that your democracy index is wrong.

Illiricium wrote:MossW is an Iron Fist Consumerist.
Im a mother knows best state, if you look my policies youll see that i have term limits and devolution which implies that im a authoritarian democracy. The only thing that leads me to belive your twisted logic is that my pacifism in nonexisting but by that logic the USA should be a evil dictatorship for their wars in africa, middle east, ex yugoslavia and indochina.
All im saying is that your democracy index is wrong.

Just to say this is all based on my pure knowledge of our nations, its not nesscisarily true

Hunetia wrote:Just to say this is all based on my pure knowledge of our nations, its not nesscisarily true

ight ill let it go, but i still belive that you are wrong ill let it slide.

MossW wrote:You didn't really need to make that factbook, but okay XD

😉 just in case!!!

hmmmmm

Aketura wrote:hmmmmm

What?

Hunetia wrote:What?

i just dont know what to say

Aketura wrote:i just dont know what to say

Bout what?

Illiricium wrote:MossW is an Iron Fist Consumerist.
Im a mother knows best state, if you look my policies youll see that i have term limits and devolution which implies that im a authoritarian democracy. The only thing that leads me to belive your twisted logic is that my pacifism in nonexisting but by that logic the USA should be a evil dictatorship for their wars in africa, middle east, ex yugoslavia and indochina.
All im saying is that your democracy index is wrong.

Plus I haven't updated it in the time you were a mother knows best state

The tsardom of russian america wrote:Yes u think Russian America can't take out Canada?

I challenge you.

Hunetia wrote:Hello!Maybe we could ally?Id recommend not too

You're challenged too.

CanadianMapleSyrup wrote:You're challenged too.

What!???

Asalam, a new abode to protect the faith of our Lord and Saviour, Allah, has risen in the savannas.

Hey guys! So as Prime Minister I am trying to find activities that people would like to do in Enadia.

So far, the following have been suggested:

Modded MC Server (Currently in the works)
Paradox Gaming Group
NS Army
Bring back the newspaper/create a place that polls Enadians.

I would like to know if any of these appeal to you guys and if there are anything else you would like to do in Enadia.

OrangeMain wrote:Hey guys! So as Prime Minister I am trying to find activities that people would like to do in Enadia.

So far, the following have been suggested:

Modded MC Server (Currently in the works)
Paradox Gaming Group
NS Army
Bring back the newspaper/create a place that polls Enadians.

I would like to know if any of these appeal to you guys and if there are anything else you would like to do in Enadia.

Hmmmm. It depends, also what is an NS army?

When America was founded, instead of a republic, a kingdom was established

By the way, my government was established in 2044 and my country was created in 2052

I just want to point out how dumb the current WA resolution is, why are people voting for it I swear

Do you seriously expect all thousands of nations with all kinds of governments in the WA to do something as direct as abolishing the death penalty? Thats bs

Announcement for Embassy regions for access to the Enadian Arcade Minecraft server - please have your foreign affairs gov. official or equivalent reach out to both United Republic Empire and God-King Rorschach (via discord DM group message) for an Embassy Partnership. The Server has officially launched and is running MC Java with a custom modpack put together by OrangeMain and United Republic Empire.

Iowa has given all of its residents the middle finger, as it has decided it was going to be FREAKING -8 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!

«12. . .1,5041,5051,5061,5071,5081,5091,510. . .1,5831,584»

Advertisement