WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Cheery Times of Imperial Monkeys
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Eternity
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Eternity is ranked 17,553rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of New Baur||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Baur forever triumphant”|
|2.||The Cheery Times of Imperial Monkeys||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Rawr!”|
|3.||The Community of Eternity RPC||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Stuff happens here.”|
|4.||The Dark Lord of The Deltorian Empire||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“Bringing genocide to far away lands”|
|5.||The Principality of Glasia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“For the glory of the Fürstentum”|
|6.||The Republic of Eternitalia||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zanaro ceased to exist.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Eternal Unicorn.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Etharia.
- : Zanaro arrived from Aeia.
- : Blacaria ceased to exist.
- : Valire ceased to exist.
- : The Squad of Squirtles departed this region for The Pokemon Region.
- : The Squad of Squirtles arrived from Hanover.
- : Blacaria arrived from Osiris.
Eternity Regional Message Board
Eternity actually casts a pretty wide net in terms of the kind of writing and role play opportunities on offer, from our all-encompassing medieval fantasy setting Andlosheim to the occasional future-type setting, though we don't have a single standard and unified future setting like you guys seem to have. Our prime setting is actually a modern/post-modern tech world called "Siora." I'm sure Supreme Deity Imperial Monkeys could tell you all about that!
He is also the go-to for setting up embassies, for you and anyone else who's interested. I for one think it would be lovely to have a nice future-tech place for people to go.
WHAT HE SAID.
It's really hard to remember to log in, for some reason.
Revived I have!
Ha beat you
Do you guys like have any liquor here?
I'm back y'all (It's Raz)
Same lmao ^
*tap dances on our grave*