by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Europe Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .20,97720,97820,97920,98020,98120,98220,983. . .21,29521,296»

Corosky wrote:Yes embrace the diagonal stripes like yours truly

ill see how the color scheme looks with the diagonal stripes

diagonal lines with compass. yes

Frasonia

Hi Im back. I dont want to get into why a left but to put it simple I was stressed and it was based around ns. Anyways Im hoping you all will welcome me back :).

New Rocland wrote:diagonal lines with compass. yes

I like it! Great job! :D

Frasonia wrote:Hi Im back. I dont want to get into why a left but to put it simple I was stressed and it was based around ns. Anyways Im hoping you all will welcome me back :).

Happy to sed you!

Frasonia

Good Afternoon!

or Good April, that would make more sense for the frequency of my log-ins.

The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth wrote:Saint Domingo, by order of the Moderation Committee you have been given a seven (7) day RMB mute for flamming. Posts in violation of this order shall be suppressed.

Order: http://www.europe-game.eu/index.php?threads/statutory-instruments-orders.12849/page-4#post-368316

And suddenly, the RMB ceased to be filled with awful takes.

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:And suddenly, the RMB ceased to be filled with awful takes.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em.

Frasonia

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:And suddenly, the RMB ceased to be filled with awful takes.

Thank goodness that guys gone!

Frasonia

I know this is gonna be controversial but I need to say it

Saint Domingo dosent need this long of a ban if a ban at all. Sure he did say some baity things but most of it was fine. I would just tell him to debate more properly or ban him for a day. 7 days is just to much.

Frasonia

Velaland wrote:I know this is gonna be controversial but I need to say it

Saint Domingo dosent need this long of a ban if a ban at all. Sure he did say some baity things but most of it was fine. I would just tell him to debate more properly or ban him for a day. 7 days is just to much.

Name me one functioning system that gives merciful punishments. I'll wait

Frasonia and Velaland

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Name me one functioning system that gives merciful punishments. I'll wait

Your Mother

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Name me one functioning system that gives merciful punishments. I'll wait

Democracy

Frasonia and Velaland

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Name me one functioning system that gives merciful punishments. I'll wait

There are too many to choose from, One could be a monotheistic religious system that actually follows The ways of what it is supposed to preach.

Frasonia and 2nd Austria-Hungary

Magyarostan wrote:Democracy

You get kneeled on for a fake dollar bill

Bathera wrote:Your Mother

Mabye something more serious?

Sundiata Keita wrote:There are too many to choose from, One could be a monotheistic religious system that actually follows The ways of what it is supposed to preach.

Which is almost impossible to find

Frasonia and Sundiata Keita

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:You get kneeled on for a fake dollar billMabye something more serious?Which is almost impossible to find

I am being serious

Frasonia and Velaland

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:You get kneeled on for a fake dollar billMabye something more serious?Which is almost impossible to find

Oh no a logical Counter Arguement, My one weakness!

Im melting!!!

Frasonia

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Name me one functioning system that gives merciful punishments. I'll wait

taco bell

Velaland wrote:I know this is gonna be controversial but I need to say it

Saint Domingo dosent need this long of a ban if a ban at all. Sure he did say some baity things but most of it was fine. I would just tell him to debate more properly or ban him for a day. 7 days is just to much.

He/she did hate speech and sensitive content as well. He/she actually did two counts of flaming instead of one.

Bathera wrote:I am being serious

Actually your completely wrong, my REDACTED is incredibly strict.

Galway-Dublin wrote:taco bell

the hardest answer to counter yet but, In some cases you can be fired for giving the wrong order

Bathera, Frasonia, and Sundiata Keita

Drew Durrnil wrote:He/she did hate speech and sensitive content as well. He/she actually did two counts of flaming instead of one.

Wait hate speech is flaming?

Frasonia

Still waiting Sundiata Keita

Frasonia

Sundiata Keita wrote:Wait hate speech is flaming?

Always has been

«12. . .20,97720,97820,97920,98020,98120,98220,983. . .21,29521,296»

Advertisement