by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

First World Order Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,0491,0501,0511,0521,0531,0541,055. . .7,3487,349»

German fomee wrote:the New HRE worked alot differently

How was it different?

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Missouria: Declares War on Newfoundland 1576 times
Newfoundland : B R U H

I tried to join the map

Small shadow wrote:Hmmm what about Prussia?

Do you mean Prussia and brandenburg

German fomee wrote:I DONT CARE IF YOU SELL ME 48 QUINTILLION DOLLARSI Blow them to Smithereens

Now I'm starting to think I might call TSU or the Krautbusters.

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Missouria: Declares War on Newfoundland 1576 times
Newfoundland : B R U H

Hey, it actually 1577 times

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Now I'm starting to think I might call TSU or the Krautbusters.

Who do you call when you see a German!!
Kraut busters!!!

German fomee

Cruvension wrote:How was it different?

more united.
and, The Prussian State of the New HRE united it

Franco-British-American Empire wrote:Then just make him into a German state. Like Lower Saxony or Brandenburg.

Unfortunately this requires, for RP purposes, that Berlin become autonomous or functionably independent. Otherwise, Fomee will simply override anything that this Berlin does.

Why do I say this? Because if I were Fomee, that would be definitely what I would do.

German Fomee, don't worry. Theres more German States. Deutschlanders
I found this. Its well.... Weird. (not recruitment)

German fomee wrote:more united.
and, The Prussian State of the New HRE united it

... So the Holy Roman Empire was... Protestant?...

German fomee wrote:I DONT CARE IF YOU SELL ME 48 QUINTILLION DOLLARSI Blow them to Smithereens

Hmm might as well go back to being bored
Becayse you dont know how to make a deal

German fomee

Cruvension wrote:Unfortunately this requires, for RP purposes, that Berlin become autonomous or functionably independent. Otherwise, Fomee will simply override anything that this Berlin does.

Why do I say this? Because if I were Fomee, that would be definitely what I would do.

Im willing to make im autonomous-OH WAIT
DSARN NO

German fomee wrote:Im willing to make im autonomous-OH WAIT
DSARN NO

Heh, lmao

German city state of Berlin wrote:Hmm might as well go back to being bored
Becayse you dont know how to make a deal

Yo

German fomee

Cruvension wrote:... So the Holy Roman Empire was... Protestant?...

No, the New Prussia was Catholic
the HRE was Catholic

German city state of Berlin wrote:Hmm might as well go back to being bored
Becayse you dont know how to make a deal

no
i do know how to deal
my deal is
You get NO autonomy and are annexed into the State of Saxony-Westphalia.

Greater italy and sardina wrote:Yo

Ya trying to be independent like you got to be

German fomee wrote:No, the New Prussia was Catholic
the HRE was Catholicno
i do know how to deal
my deal is
You get NO autonomy and are annexed into the State of Saxony-Westphalia.

Dam

German fomee wrote:No, the New Prussia was Catholic
the HRE was Catholicno
i do know how to deal
my deal is
You get NO autonomy and are annexed into the State of Saxony-Westphalia.

Catholic Prussia? AHHHHHH

Well I guess this is way better than a Protestant HRE, but eh... Y'know, you could've made things easier and just said that Austria unified everything.

German fomee wrote:No, the New Prussia was Catholic
the HRE was Catholicno
i do know how to deal
my deal is
You get NO autonomy and are annexed into the State of Saxony-Westphalia.

Dude it's not like you loose anything at all in the actuall game

Berlin 1945

Berlin 1945

German city state of Berlin wrote:Dude it's not like you loose anything at all in the actuall game

Laughs in spooky Berlin

German city state of Berlin wrote:Ya trying to be independent like you got to be

Having trouble

Berlin 1945

Missouria letting the planes fly back for resupply ship off their boats in the great lakes

Berlin 1945

Oh wow another Berlin puppet was very conveniently refounded and brought here.

Berlin 1945

German fomee wrote:No, the New Prussia was Catholic
the HRE was Catholicno
i do know how to deal
my deal is
You get NO autonomy and are annexed into the State of Saxony-Westphalia.

There are more of them.
German hesse
German netherlands
Prussia and brandenburg
And 2 more.

«12. . .1,0491,0501,0511,0521,0531,0541,055. . .7,3487,349»

Advertisement