WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Eratica, Just relax, The Region Of Gargery, The Wooloo Pact, First World Order, Gru, SEC Fanatics, KAISERREICH, Callista, The Bar on the corner of every region, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, Nebraska Territory, The Red Fox Pact, The Legionary, Oneid, and 2 others.Krasnaya, and The Vincence Empire.
Gas Station contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Gas Station
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Gas Station is ranked 11,090th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Jester the orphan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“t o m a t o e s”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of HereComesGassy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“I GOTTA FAWWWTTTT”|
|3.||The RIP Montanity of Gas Station Owner||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“5 Cents a Gallon!”|
|4.||The Galactic Republic of Guillean Republic||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Coming from the stars”|
- : The Matriarchy of HereComesGassy arrived from Celestial Union.
- : Asuniia ceased to exist.
- : The Charmingly Innocent Moniker of Raiderpuppetstan departed this region for 1860.
- : The Charmingly Innocent Moniker of Raiderpuppetstan arrived from 1860.
- : The Jude s of Aslandfroga departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Galactic Republic of Guillean Republic suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Electric energy for vehicles ceased to exist.
- : The RIP Montanity of Gas Station Owner updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Democratic Galactic Empire of Cormoe granted posting privileges on the Gas Station Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : New ryansvillean greater germany departed this region for New ryansville.
Gas Station Regional Message Board
I am sad to hear about your loss.
Why was the RMB closed off?
At least theres a couple people still here.