WA Delegate: The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Raumreich Oversector, The Draconic Cluster, The Local Cluster, The Milky Way Galaxy, The TSAR, Star Frontiers, Imperium of the Wolf, Esamir, The Dirt Alliance, The Council of The Multiverse, The Erviadus Galaxy, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Greater Dienstad, Galactic Imperium, Star Wars RPG Group, The Bar on the corner of every region, and 8 others.Avadam Inn, Gypsy Lands, Yarnia, The Great Universe, SPACE, Codex Ylvus, RAMS, and The Union of Independent Nations.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Capitalist, Casual, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, Fantasy Tech, Founderless, Future Tech, Human-Only, Imperialist, Magical, and 9 others.Monarchist, Multi-Species, Password, Role Player, Silly, Small, Snarky, Steampunk, and Theocratic.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Grand Alliance
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 342nd in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Ancient Kingdom of Teritora||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Honor, Faith, Loyality is above all else”|
|2.||The Tyrol Industries of Orthodox Gnosticism||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“More Human than Human”|
|3.||The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Till the End of Time, We Sail the Stars!”|
|4.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|5.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Kin of the Stars”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
|7.||The Mind Consortium of Asfaltum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Virtute siderum tenus.”|
- : The Republic of Brontosaurus of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Crablands of the region Waffle House proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Grand Alliance.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Alliance.
- : Embassy established between Grand Alliance and The Union of Independent Nations.
- : The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds agreed to construct embassies with The Union of Independent Nations.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Supreme Empire of House Hassall of the region The Union of Independent Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The federation of grankulla and Grand Alliance.
- : Embassy cancelled between Tanabiku Galaxy and Grand Alliance.
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
Air was a little stale there
Yes it was....
Don't mind us, just rowing on by... and looting all the shinies.
I don't remember what I did last time. Going the cure route this year though. Counter intuitive of every zombie film ever.
The Eridani Imperium is glad to announce the end of the zombie threat in the region. No payment is required - we have already "acquired" it by other means. Kadria Invicta!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
*Walks in 44 days later*