WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Great Basin contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Great Basin
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Great Basin is ranked 22,130th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The State of Riymmington||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Motto...”|
|2.||The State of Somerlands||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Motto...”|
|3.||The State of Teirabithia||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Motto...”|
- : The State of Somerlands updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The State of Somerlands arrived from Maurain.
- : The State of Somerlands departed this region for Maurain.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The State of Teirabithia arrived from Balder.
- : The State of Somerlands arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Greece and Great Basin.
- : The Protecting Breeze of Grecian Winds of the region Greece ordered the closure of its embassy in Great Basin.
- : The State of Teirabithia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between United islamic federation and Great Basin.
Great Basin Regional Message Board