WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Great Britain and Ireland contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Great Britain and Ireland
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Great Britain and Ireland is ranked 838th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Incorporated States of So88er||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Peace on this piece of earth”|
|2.||The Imperial Island of Holm Island||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Representative of NES”|
|3.||The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“Long Live the King!”|
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperial Island of Holm Island ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Empires of Earth and Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Borderlands of Rogue Wolves-165 of the region Empires of Earth ordered the closure of its embassy in Great Britain and Ireland.
- : The Single-ship Space Empire of The Platypus Space Fleet of the region Chicken overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Codd of the region The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals proposed constructing embassies.
- : British renaissance ceased to exist.
- : Mesler ceased to exist.
- : The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2 appointed The British Citizen of Onderkelkia2 as Privy Counsellor with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Great Britain and Ireland.
Great Britain and Ireland Regional Message Board
Soo, What now?
Post by Britonistan suppressed by --great britain--.
Hey Guys! Who thinks Britain should practice Sharia Law and Embrace ISLAM?
Even if you're against Islam, let's face it Britain will be an Islamic state one day.
Haven't logged on in damn near 3 years! Are others still active in the region?
On the subject of Sharia laws in Britain I'd be against and I don't think that's a likely scenario for the future. At some point I suppose you have to seriously start fighting Islam, but I believe that will become normal and not a subject which people are scared to even talk about. At least within the next 2- or 300 years.
The Queen's Army was here.