by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Greater Dienstad Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1741,1751,1761,1771,178»

Me: What be a pirates favorite letter of the alphabet?

You: Arrrrr!

Me: Youíd think it be R, but a pirateís first love be the C (sea)

Valkyrie Reborn wrote:Me: What be a pirates favorite letter of the alphabet?

You: Arrrrr!

Me: Youíd think it be R, but a pirateís first love be the C (sea)

Are you my uncle? My uncle told me that the other night...such a dad joke

Tupioca wrote:Are you my uncle? My uncle told me that the other night...such a dad joke

I have two kids, so Iím a qualified Dad Joke teller

Valkyrie Reborn wrote:I have two kids, so Iím a qualified Dad Joke teller

Well keep them coming

Isnt it great when the two most extreme in GD are yo- i mean what? >.>

Query to wider GD:

How many kids, if any, do you all have?

(Thatís RL, not NS forum, puppet accounts, altnations, or similar)

Lyras wrote:Query to wider GD:

How many kids, if any, do you all have?

(Thatís RL, not NS forum, puppet accounts, altnations, or similar)

Just the one 5 year old and most likely to stay that way (though age may vary).

Lyras wrote:Query to wider GD:

How many kids, if any, do you all have?

(Thatís RL, not NS forum, puppet accounts, altnations, or similar)

none, and hopefully I don't have any either lol

I'm in my second year of college...

I am a middle child though.

Two girls. One 9 years, another 5 years.

No kids for me

Lyras wrote:Query to wider GD:

How many kids, if any, do you all have?

(Thatís RL, not NS forum, puppet accounts, altnations, or similar)

To my knowledge...none...speculating...one.

Expecting 6th late June, early July. 15m, 13f, 10f, 4f, 1f, (m)

Seems I must make more to carry the averages of you who arenít making babies.

Wifey will doubtlessly be thrilled when I inform her of this.

Lyras wrote:Expecting 6th late June, early July. 15m, 13f, 10f, 4f, 1f, (m)

Seems I must make more to carry the averages of you who arenít making babies.

Wifey will doubtlessly be thrilled when I inform her of this.

If any become little socialist revolutionaries, I'll take credit for that one.

Mokastana wrote:If any become little socialist revolutionaries, I'll take credit for that one.

If any become socialist revolutionaries, it wonít be ícredití that would be headed your way...

Lyras wrote:Expecting 6th late June, early July. 15m, 13f, 10f, 4f, 1f, (m)

Seems I must make more to carry the averages of you who arenít making babies.

Wifey will doubtlessly be thrilled when I inform her of this.

So you're saying that there is a chance that the new little one could be born on my birthday? *chuckles*

Lyras wrote:Expecting 6th late June, early July. 15m, 13f, 10f, 4f, 1f, (m)

Seems I must make more to carry the averages of you who arenít making babies.

Wifey will doubtlessly be thrilled when I inform her of this.

Congratulations, sugarcube.

>mfw less than 200 score before I reach the top 10 for SA...

This is a friggin' struggle bus.

As always... they will return when we need them most.

__|'''''""""""'''|
[_|.........(------)
[_|.........(------)
[_|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
[_|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
|_|________|
''''|'''''|''''|'''''|'
...|._.|. .|._.|..
Read dispatch


bum bum bum bum bum bum bum
bum bum bum

«12. . .1,1741,1751,1761,1771,178»

Advertisement