WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Greater NewCiv Region contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Greater NewCiv Region
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, Greater NewCiv Region is ranked 2,136th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Idolfags||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Surprisingly addicting”|
|2.||The Right Here of Right Now||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|3.||The Republic of Sunday Morning Agony||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : The Republic of Sunday Morning Agony arrived from Oceanosphere.
- : The Republic of Sunday Morning Agony departed this region for Oceanosphere.
- : The Republic of Sunday Morning Agony arrived from The Undying Region.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Greater NewCiv Region.
- : The Join Lily of 73rd Catgirl Division departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Kingdom of Magi of Rivain departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Vicar Amelia departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Protector and Creator of AUs of Ink Sans departed this region for The Black Circle.
- : The Republic of Vicar Amelia ordered the closure of embassies between Greater NewCiv Region and The Black Hawks.
- : The Republic of Vicar Amelia removed the tag "Invader".
Greater NewCiv Region Regional Message Board
Trolledian would like to enquire why @HTPC has resigned from the WA. Have @Fearsburg werewolves infiltrated?
Htpc got booted out for annexing fifteen and we took his place.
Trolledian has voted against the Astronomical Data Repository GA resolution because:
According to the nation who proposed it:
"It is mandatory, and non-compliance is a punishable offense."
We feel this is too draconian and although we agree that sharing scientific information is vital to success, it is unfair to force this sharing onto countries who think otherwise. Especially worrying is the clause that says "Contributing nations may request a temporary or total stay on data they have contributed should the donated data compromise the safety or integrity of the contributing nation". It is only after contributing sensitive data can it request a stop.
Moreover there is little in the resolution that outlines how it will be enforced.
Whoever accepted the latest WA resolution can go ahead and never talk to me again
The sole purpose of membership to the world assembly is to undermine it and remove any and all globalization from our newciv region
We in Fearsburg ultimately voted against this WA resolution as we do not feel the WA should have influence over the policy over every nation - not only is the formatting embarrassingly incorrect, their proposition assumes that if this were to be passed, all nations of the WA would be obligated to have a clause sparing first time offenders. In countries such as the Sultanate of Flame Pit, and the dictatorship of Mod Cave this would be unacceptable. The WA does not speak for the entirety of the Region. We urge others to vote against this resolution and to instead adopt the policies from it that you agree with.
WA resolutions only affect nations that are members of the WA. Mod Cave could never gain membership in the WA, nor would they want to.
I aint did nothing.