WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federal Republic of Imibia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Guinea Kiribati.
Imibian Peninsula contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Imibian Peninsula
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Imibian Peninsula is ranked 9,667th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Imibia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Colony of Portibia||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Liberty and Freedom”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of East Ibia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Strength and freedom”|
- : The Republic of The Field of Paper Flowers of the region The Field of Paper Flowers proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Unitary Sovereign Republic of The Hanzanburg Union of the region Alliance Nation League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of North Imibia departed this region for The League.
- : The Colony of Portibia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Colony of Portibia was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Federal Republic of Imibia was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : Embassy established between Imibian Peninsula and Guinea Kiribati.
- : The Federal Republic of Imibia dismissed The Colony of Portibia as Defense Secretary of Imibian Peninsula.
- : The Federal Republic of Imibia granted Executive and Border Control authority to the WA Delegate The Colony of Portibia in Imibian Peninsula.
- : The Colony of Portibia became regional WA Delegate.