WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Independent Powers of the New Earth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Independent Powers of the New Earth
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Independent Powers of the New Earth is ranked 7,404th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The People's Socialist Republic of Absolutus||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Where there lives a worker there lives a nation”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of HelKash||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“All men equal to God”|
- : The Holy Empire of HelKash arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Estola departed this region for Ilconian federation.
- : Estola arrived from Ilconian federation.
- : East kynotsu ceased to exist.
- : Meiyochikara ceased to exist.
- : Kynotsu ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region Union of Lardy Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The AWOOOOOOOOO of CaptainLard of the region Union of Lardy Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Meiyochikara arrived from Lazarus.
- : East kynotsu arrived from Balder.
Independent Powers of the New Earth Regional Message Board
Hey there The free land of texas, welcome to our region! I have some Factbooks written actually along with a timeline of where we are currently dated, they should be located under our region's introduction. If you would like to be added to our timeline or write a bit of history for yourself and your surrounding area I'd be glad to add you in to our history or maybe pin a factbook you make.
Ok. I'll get to work on it today, and hopefully finish some factbooks soon.
Lots of embassies and lots of embassy posting. But alas, I fear that this sort of posting has stopped; at least for the near future. Our region, despite our best efforts to revive it, have fallen short and our activity is at an all-time low. To add insult to injury, many of our former members have CTE'd or moved on. However, I have faith that in the future, the IDA or a region like it will learn from our mistakes and continue our short yet meaningful legacy.