WA Delegate: The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United States of America, Jerusalem, Poland, Right to Life, India, Philosophy 115, Antifa, Brasil, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, The MT Army, VCG, League of Christian Nations, Christianity, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Deutschland, The Illuminati, and 29 others.The Royal Imperial Directorate, Hapes Consortium, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Nelborne Union, Ozymandium, Conservative League, Portugal, Chinese Republic, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, The Bar on the corner of every region, Yarnia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Union of Nationalists, The North Atlantic Ocean, Realm of the Whispering Winds, Federation of Conservative Nations, United We Stand, North America, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Universal Pact, Commonwealth of Liberty, Southern Africa, China, Weffle, Philippines, Ireland, Fredonia, and The Embassy.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Israel
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Israel is ranked 18,629th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Republic of Zephyrus IX||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“Ezekiel 25:17”|
|2.||The Protectorate of ROTWW Embassy II||Authoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists||“Realm of the Whispering Winds Ambassador”|
|3.||The Republic of Jews Rule||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Jews rule, Nazis Drool”|
|4.||The Holy Semitic Confederacy of Krimzen||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“יש לנו אמון שלנו ביהוה”|
|5.||The Knootian Protectorate of Ale-Yarok||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Ale Yarok - haderech el hachofesj”|
|6.||The Blue Holy Religion of Judaism||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“NationStates”|
|7.||The Lovely Happy Jewish Republic of Sea Dolphin Lovers||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“Thanks for the fish, man.”|
|8.||The Provisional State of Tzeon||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Khbud aun Amunh!”|
|9.||The Arling of Khamazad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Peace and Unity”|
|10.||The Jewish State of Israeli Defense Force||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“The land of Zion and Jerusalem.”|
- : The Confederacy of South Sudan II of the region Sub Saharan Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of North Sonovia of the region The Union of Rightwing Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Pecan Sandies's request for regional embassies.
- : The Lemurian Eelam of Kumari Nadu of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Jewish Republic of Yudah tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected NumNumCookies's request for regional embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Pot Plants of the region NumNumCookies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected Tiktok's request for regional embassies.
- : The Republic of Breanati of the region Tiktok proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zionist Republic of Flor-Fina rejected BCHS's request for regional embassies.
Israel Regional Message Board
Happy New Year to all! 2020 is gone (thankfully) 2021 I'm sure will be a better year for all of us. I hope this year will bring warmth of love and positivity in all our lives.
On Passover, Jews recount the biblical story of our enslavement in Egypt and our liberation, or exodus, into freedom. Together we read the Passover liturgy, the Haggadah, and eat and drink symbolic foods to remember what our forebears experienced.
We eat matzo — unleavened bread — to recall the hardship of oppression and how we had to flee our oppressors before our bread could rise. We eat horseradish or chicory to recall the bitterness of slavery and haroset, a thick fruit and nut mixture, to remind us of the mortar we used as Pharaoh’s slaves. We dip greens in salt water to recall our tears.
Whatever your faith, or lack thereof, consider marking the beginning of the end of COVID-19 with a Passover-like ritual. Gather at a table with people you care about, in person or virtually. Read poems, short passages, the names of those who’ve died, ask and answer questions about the year we survived, and sing songs and eat foods that bring back memories and create comfort. Use Passover’s form to serve a crucial function.
As we crawl out of the horror of this past year, lets think positive for whats ahead!
Blessings to us all.