WA Delegate: The Union of Great Kentshire (elected )
Founder: The Kingdom of Isla Balka
Last WA Update:
Jaeundak contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Jaeundak
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Jaeundak is ranked 2,774th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Kingdom of Isla Balka||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Motion for a roll call vote”|
|2.||The Union of Great Kentshire||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Humanity before all else”|
|3.||The Democratic People's Republic of Nega-Utopia||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“We Are a Utopia!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Federation of failed Nation States||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“What fell divided now stands united”|
- : The Kingdom of Isla Balka arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Jaeundak and Union of European Socialist Republics.
- : The Union of Great Kentshire agreed to construct embassies with Union of European Socialist Republics.
- : The Principality of Neo Stellarus of the region Union of European Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Kingdom of Isla Balka ceased to exist.
- : Aequintas ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between New tsp and Jaeundak.
- : Arantol ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Jaeundak and Anime Girls.
- : The Union of Great Kentshire agreed to construct embassies with Anime Girls.
Jaeundak Regional Message Board
As the region poll for an economic union in Jaeundak comes to a close. A majority of nations voted yes in the agreement. Notable exceptions are Aequintas voting no and Das weinersreich abstaining from the vote. Great Kentshire would like to guarantee the sovereignty of the nations not opting for the union and the opportunity to join the union at a future date.
We should also begin deciding what the common currency should be called. Are there any suggestions?
I'm sure the 20% of your people that die in the wilderness say the same thing