by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Kantrias Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .871872873874875876877. . .1,1381,139»

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:Nah I am going to do anyway . You may be ok with it but I am not. Also this word limit is annoying. I had entire sermon prepared for him and all for nothing. Guess I need to make this short.

REU youíre too sweet. Although I donít want you to get bullied along with me, so please, you donít have to do that. Oh, I know how to fix that. Type and post what you can in the word limit and then tap reply and type and post what else you have prepared. Do that until the entire sermon is done.

Too-Technical Japan wrote:REU youíre too sweet. Although I donít want you to get bullied along with me, so please, you donít have to do that. Oh, I know how to fix that. Type and post what you can in the word limit and then tap reply and type and post what else you have prepared. Do that until the entire sermon is done.

I would but I already have forgotten half of it and by now I have short version prepared. If he tries to bully me then I will be more than happy to troll him till the end of his activity on this site.

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:I would but I already have forgotten half of it and by now I have short version prepared. If he tries to bully me then I will be more than happy to troll him till the end of his activity on this site.

So this Lord Xashen person could be spending time with his family, or doing something meaningful with his life, but instead they choose to constantly insult someone that they donít even know. Itís sad, really.

Rylolania wrote:So this Lord Xashen person could be spending time with his family, or doing something meaningful with his life, but instead they choose to constantly insult someone that they donít even know. Itís sad, really.

True. And since he is already spending so much time on sending insults he could at least try to write something of value.

Rylolania wrote:So this Lord Xashen person could be spending time with his family, or doing something meaningful with his life, but instead they choose to constantly insult someone that they donít even know. Itís sad, really.

Maybe he doesn't have enough attention from his family? He is getting crazier and crazier losing IQ points every second

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:I would but I already have forgotten half of it and by now I have short version prepared. If he tries to bully me then I will be more than happy to troll him till the end of his activity on this site.

Rylolania wrote:So this Lord Xashen person could be spending time with his family, or doing something meaningful with his life, but instead they choose to constantly insult someone that they donít even know. Itís sad, really.

The Exiled Canadians wrote:Maybe he doesn't have enough attention from his family? He is getting crazier and crazier losing IQ points every second

You all... are so so so so sweet...

Too-Technical Japan wrote:You all... are so so so so sweet...

Sweet as cookies? OwO

The Exiled Canadians wrote:Sweet as cookies? OwO

Sweet as a marshmallow filled cookie on top of birthday cake ice cream smothered in caramel sauce and all the sweetest things in the world. <3

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Sweet as a marshmallow filled cookie on top of birthday cake ice cream smothered in caramel sauce and all the sweetest things in the world. <3

<3
Anyway what do we do about this brat? Did he/she hurt you in some way?

The Exiled Canadians wrote:<3
Anyway what do we do about this brat? Did he/she hurt you in some way?

Well, we can just ignore them and wait and give them no reaction since in a couple weeks days or months theyíll get bored and probably not bother us again if we ignore their messages, maybe itíll get less frequent. Iím really happy you care about this, thank you. And yeah, they did, mentally, but itís getting healed with all the kindness you all are showing me.

I figured out how to mute all the Xashens! Their comments might show up for you, but luckily they wonít show up for me! You can mute them by tapping on the three dots next to reply and scroll a bit and select Mute User.

REU are you IHaveBetterUsernameThanYou? Hehe

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Sweet as a marshmallow filled cookie on top of birthday cake ice cream smothered in caramel sauce and all the sweetest things in the world. <3

That... that sounds awful... I mean, it would be great, but.... so unhealthy...

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Well, we can just ignore them and wait and give them no reaction since in a couple weeks days or months theyíll get bored and probably not bother us again if we ignore their messages, maybe itíll get less frequent. Iím really happy you care about this, thank you. And yeah, they did, mentally, but itís getting healed with all the kindness you all are showing me.

Wait wait wait, you never said they actually got to you before. Would you like to talk about it?

Zoygaria wrote:That... that sounds awful... I mean, it would be great, but.... so unhealthy...

Wait wait wait, you never said they actually got to you before. Would you like to talk about it?

Hehe yea.

They actually didnít, not that much, I just thought the shock was my heart breaking. I was just shocked because it was a whole bunch of comments from other accounts, but they all sounded very similar and they all have that same angry attitude laced into their comments so Iím like Ďohhhh itís Xashen again.í So no, they didnít get to me. I was just sad and surprised that the comments appeared again. Thanks for offering though. Iím really blessed to have you all. Thank you.

I noticed that weíve been chatting all about me and Xashen for a while, so how have you all been?

Too-Technical Japan wrote:I noticed that weíve been chatting all about me and Xashen for a while, so how have you all been?

Making pointless maps and disappointing others on NS mostly.

And there's nothing wrong with talking about the situation with Xashen. We're here for you.

Too-Technical Japan wrote:I noticed that weíve been chatting all about me and Xashen for a while, so how have you all been?

I was bored and questioned my existance.

Zoygaria wrote:Making pointless maps and disappointing others on NS mostly.

And there's nothing wrong with talking about the situation with Xashen. We're here for you.

OOooooh cool! Awh.

Thank you. *hugs*

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:I was bored and questioned my existance.

Nice!

Another icebreaker question:
Is there anything for you to look forward to?

Wow Lord Xahsen is still at it? WitH mUlTIple ACcOUnTs?!???!!! Well if he continues his or her rampage I might reply to it, aaand boy I'll tell you it will be super harsh, so if he does *swear words incoming* me will get the unrelenting wrath of my buried anger and frustration, I just want him to pay, well I gtg so bye I just wanted to write this while I was still here

Got rid of Geronticide (not in a happy way) and also raised civil rights in 1 issue, I could not have wished for more

Southern Sulter wrote:Got rid of Geronticide (not in a happy way) and also raised civil rights in 1 issue, I could not have wished for more

Ohh noo EC will be lonely in Geronticide but yay good for you!

Southern Sulter wrote:Wow Lord Xahsen is still at it? WitH mUlTIple ACcOUnTs?!???!!! Well if he continues his or her rampage I might reply to it, aaand boy I'll tell you it will be super harsh, so if he does *swear words incoming* me will get the unrelenting wrath of my buried anger and frustration, I just want him to pay, well I gtg so bye I just wanted to write this while I was still here

Awww thanks.

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Ohh noo EC will be lonely in Geronticide but yay good for you!
Awww thanks.

I think I'll try and write a detailed factbook about ASTO since I see that nobody did it yet, s I will ast REU tomorrow to let me know some of the riles of ASTO, and I saw that you made that bluetin, I will make something like that, but much more detalied, and also let's just say there is someone who you forgot that you shooould mention "secretly" in that bluetin

and bye see ya tomorrow

Southern Sulter wrote:I think I'll try and write a detailed factbook about ASTO since I see that nobody did it yet, s I will ast REU tomorrow to let me know some of the riles of ASTO, and I saw that you made that bluetin, I will make something like that, but much more detalied, and also let's just say there is someone who you forgot that you shooould mention "secretly" in that bluetin

and bye see ya tomorrow

Cool! And thanks!

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:I was bored and questioned my existance.

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Nice!

Another icebreaker question:
Is there anything for you to look forward to?

Augh, back to being depressed.

Southern Sulter wrote:Got rid of Geronticide (not in a happy way) and also raised civil rights in 1 issue, I could not have wished for more

I never understood how anyone can carry out such a policy. Even a brutally militaristic place like The Foundation won't install it.

The Seraph Foundation wrote:Augh, back to being depressed.
I never understood how anyone can carry out such a policy. Even a brutally militaristic place like The Foundation won't install it.

Aww, sad to hear that. If I wasnít sad enough. But I hope you can find help, and if you did already Iíd love to hear youíre all right!

«12. . .871872873874875876877. . .1,1381,139»

Advertisement