by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Kantrias Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6861,6871,6881,6891,6901,6911,692. . .1,7871,788»

Zoygaria, when you can add me?

Mortovian wrote:Zoygaria, when you can add me?

you are already on the map Zoygria alredy said that! Here's a link, you are on it

The link for copy and pasting:

https://iiwiki.us/mediawiki/images/3/3f/Map_of_Kantrias.jpg

(If you use the link, make sure to refresh to see the most current version. You might need to refresh here as well.)

The image that will appear:

Current map:

Past maps:

There was an updated one before the current one, but it isn’t really that much of a difference.

The first and second ones are coming soon

Read dispatch

Southern Sulter wrote:yeah, you're kinda an important RP caracter but still not on the map, well you could claim a spot on the map or could be an offmap nation with a large ish sized colony of sorts, similar to China in Crusader Kings 2

I should, I’m thinking of being the colony or, because I see the map is based off of Europe, where Germany would be. Leaning towards the Germany thing.

Welcome to Kantrias, Bluebery! Happy to have you here!

Don't forget you can join the forums and discord too!

16.1% tax rate

Anarco-America wrote:16.1% tax rate

laughs in 87%

Southern Sulter wrote:you are already on the map Zoygria alredy said that! Here's a link, you are on it
The link for copy and pasting:

https://iiwiki.us/mediawiki/images/3/3f/Map_of_Kantrias.jpg

(If you use the link, make sure to refresh to see the most current version. You might need to refresh here as well.)

The image that will appear:

Current map:

Past maps:

There was an updated one before the current one, but it isn’t really that much of a difference.

The first and second ones are coming soon

Read dispatch

That one is out of date for now sorry =~= Maybe use always use Zoy’s

actually nvm! haha sorry

Southern Sulter wrote:laughs in 87%

Sad

How is everyone today?

Southern Sulter wrote:laughs in 87%

Laughs in 90.9%

Too-Technical Japan wrote:That one is out of date for now sorry =~= Maybe use always use Zoy’s

actually nvm! haha sorry

This should actually be accurate. The link doesn't change so it should still be good.

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Laughs in 90.9%

when Uclosa Taxes income less than TTJ

The Seraph Foundation wrote:This should actually be accurate. The link doesn't change so it should still be good.

Yeah sorry I get confused sometimes :P

Uclosa wrote:when Uclosa Taxes income less than TTJ

I know right?!

The Voters Party of Kantrias is currently discussing the creation of our logo. More members to have their input on it would be helpful ;)

https://discord.gg/CeujN8N5tr

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Laughs in 90.9%

Laughs in 93.7%

Reborn Empire of Ulm wrote:Laughs in 93.7%

Reading all these increasing numbers with the orchestra version of Heartache is

overwhelming

Initial Situation
Pirates and Locals from Unclaimed Territories have recently intercepted cargos containing millitary equipment destined to Uclosa. With all that equipment and anger they planned a coordinated assault on the Nation's borders while Uclosa was doing "Peacekeeping" missions in the South and East. The Natives had started digging trenchs building forts and fortifying the border placing mines and setting up the stolen artillery and their aerial forces counted only 100 FJ-103 Uclosan main fighter jets , they hoped to be able to breach the Uclosan defences and channel their troops through an opening and quickly make their way through the Uclosan cities. On their sides pirates had been forming a blockade on Uclosan coasts preventing Izencan Reinforcement , why would the pirates directly attack a Nation ? Because if they won , Pirates would have the Upper Hand in the Sea of Arastia again. Thousands of ships could be seen from the Uclosan coast. All that powder only needed one spark to explode

Battle of Lake Lesperia
Lake lesperia had thousand of bridges easy to cross , and so the order was given , enemy troops came out of their trenchs and rushed on the bridges theowing grenades , Artillery roared as Uclosan machine guns mowed down the enemies , the bridges and the lake filled with blood and concretes a pink smoke colored the air with the blood of the fallen . The artillery had gone silent , and so had the battle field , and then a gunshot was heard as both sides rushed in shooting at each other and engaging in melee combat , bodies piled as troops kept rushing hoping to breakthrough and overrun the enemy , broken down planes fell on the soldiers as both sides were shooting down aircrafts fighting for Air Superiority as screams echoed from the battlefield beneath them. And finally , Uclosan troops had overrun the enemy trenchs and installed themselves in there , enemies had dug more trenchs in their retreat , and this was the start of Trench Warfare on the Western Front.

(Ok so i feel really tired from writing so much and ADHD isn't helping either so yeah i intentionally intended to include the battle against the Pirates but i feel like i did enough maybe i'll do it another day , and i did that cuz RMB felt empty without Ulm nor Zoygaria shooting each other actively)

(Edit: the Pirate paragraph was supposed ro be as long as Lake Lesperia's one but my inpiration as run dry , and i know i can't do Ulm sized texts but hey ! I do my best ahah ! Even though quality isn't the best and it can feel repetitive)

Uclosa wrote:Initial Situation
Pirates and Locals from Unclaimed Territories have recently intercepted cargos containing millitary equipment destined to Uclosa. With all that equipment and anger they planned a coordinated assault on the Nation's borders while Uclosa was doing "Peacekeeping" missions in the South and East. The Natives had started digging trenchs building forts and fortifying the border placing mines and setting up the stolen artillery and their aerial forces counted only 100 FJ-103 Uclosan main fighter jets , they hoped to be able to breach the Uclosan defences and channel their troops through an opening and quickly make their way through the Uclosan cities. On their sides pirates had been forming a blockade on Uclosan coasts preventing Izencan Reinforcement , why would the pirates directly attack a Nation ? Because if they won , Pirates would have the Upper Hand in the Sea of Arastia again. Thousands of ships could be seen from the Uclosan coast. All that powder only needed one spark to explode

Battle of Lake Lesperia
Lake lesperia had thousand of bridges easy to cross , and so the order was given , enemy troops came out of their trenchs and rushed on the bridges theowing grenades , Artillery roared as Uclosan machine guns mowed down the enemies , the bridges and the lake filled with blood and concretes a pink smoke colored the air with the blood of the fallen . The artillery had gone silent , and so had the battle field , and then a gunshot was heard as both sides rushed in shooting at each other and engaging in melee combat , bodies piled as troops kept rushing hoping to breakthrough and overrun the enemy , broken down planes fell on the soldiers as both sides were shooting down aircrafts fighting for Air Superiority as screams echoed from the battlefield beneath them. And finally , Uclosan troops had overrun the enemy trenchs and installed themselves in there , enemies had dug more trenchs in their retreat , and this was the start of Trench Warfare on the Western Front.

(Ok so i feel really tired from writing so much and ADHD isn't helping either so yeah i intentionally intended to include the battle against the Pirates but i feel like i did enough maybe i'll do it another day , and i did that cuz RMB felt empty without Ulm nor Zoygaria shooting each other actively)

(Edit: the Pirate paragraph was supposed ro be as long as Lake Lesperia's one but my inpiration as run dry , and i know i can't do Ulm sized texts but hey ! I do my best ahah ! Even though quality isn't the best and it can feel repetitive)

What are you talking about?! That 👏 is 👏 amazing!! 👏 You did well, and you wrote good stuff. :)

Too-Technical Japan wrote:What are you talking about?! That 👏 is 👏 amazing!! 👏 You did well, and you wrote good stuff. :)

Really ? I don't find it especially good. But thanks !

Uclosa wrote:Really ? I don't find it especially good. But thanks !

Well it’s certainly better than some RP posts new people have written. I’m sure you’ve read those once or twice. And of course! :D

Quick question, are you still up for the blood god stuff? Or would you like to rest?

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Well it’s certainly better than some RP posts new people have written. I’m sure you’ve read those once or twice. And of course! :D

Quick question, are you still up for the blood god stuff? Or would you like to rest?

It's already past 1am O_O , so imma just rest my brain o sutpid yt videos till i go sleep

Uclosa wrote:It's already past 1am O_O , so imma just rest my brain o sutpid yt videos till i go sleep

Haha alrighty then good night ig

Slace polob

Woo hoo!
I signed in before CTE!

Lazy phone eh

Too-Technical Japan wrote:Ok so I went through a little playlist that I have inspiration from and now I wrote the pieces of dialogue you can run for or suggest people for me to draw saying these things. This could be a Kantrias-out-of-context part 2, now with unsourced dialogue!

Uclosa. “Whoever’s eating the soap in the bathroom please stop, those aren’t mints.”

Zoygaria. “IM MAKING ****ING MAC AND CHEESE AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!”

Uclosa. “Egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog egg nog…”

4. REU. “I was being bad cop!”
Uclosa. “You were being bad EVERYTHING.”

Ramalia. “You think you can hurt me? HA well you most likely can… hahaha please I’m sorry I took the last pizza I-“

Ramalia. “Look I just wanted a gosh darn muffin. Is that so hard to ask for? I mean really, you could have just walked in, and GOT A MUFFIN.”

7. Akaramo. “It’s a little muggy out today, wouldn’t ya say?”
Sulter. “I swear, if I find all mugs out on the lawn again I am subjugating you.”

Kamilistan. “What?! Of course we weren’t trying to rob the bank for its vault of money! Smh…
We wanted to take out the money and rob the vault itself!”

9. Kamilistan. “…my first girlfriend turned into the moon.”
9b. “…that’s rough buddy.”

10. Probably Tuskena: “So I went to Antarctica and established a dictatorship amongst penguins, as you do.”

11. Probably Sydkai (they still classify as alive since they have a good chance of reviving him. And this was one of their national mottos): “Now now, calm down. Violence isn’t the answer, it’s a question. And the answer is yes. NOW FIGHT!”

12. Akaramo. “Very important question: If Jesus can walk on water, can he swim on land?”
Uclosa. “Very important question: It’s 4 AM and are you going to shut up of what?”

13. Akaramo. “Alllright this is your captain speaking-
AND THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SHOUTING!”
Sulter. “Why hasn’t our boss fired you yet…”
Akaramo. “AAAAAAAAA”

Uclosa. “Where are my croissants”

15. Zoygaria: “I need to climb the thing”
Seraph: “Dude. You don’t need to climb it.”
Zoygaria: “YES I DO IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT I DO!!”
Five minutes later
Seraph: “Ya stuck?”
Zoygaria: . “…maybe…”

I pretty much just stole them from a video. The only ones I understand where it’s from is 4 (Supernatural) and 9 (ATLA). So don’t expect me to understand any others.

LAST CALL!!

Open parts are 9b, 12b, 14

Zoygaria and Reborn Empire of Ulm which flags would you like to be drawn with? Please ping me and equip them if you have the chance. Or describe it.

I greatly apologize for the pings, but

What color would you like? Whatever color you choose it will be a darker shade.

Any last minute changes to the design?

(The designs (a tad bit outdated))
https://imgur.com/gallery/qR9BdCH
https://imgur.com/gallery/RHyt85j

«12. . .1,6861,6871,6881,6891,6901,6911,692. . .1,7871,788»

Advertisement