WA Delegate (non-executive): The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Korea
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Korea is ranked 15,853rd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Armed Republic of 2nd Infantry Division||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Second to None”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Korean Commonwealth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“홍익인간 (弘益人間)”|
|3.||The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Truck Assault Qualified”|
|4.||The Plague Marines of Nurgles Death Guards||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“The Lost and the Damned”|
|5.||The Queendom of Haruko Haruhara||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“Ukulele no good! Chu!”|
|6.||The People's Republic of New Pyongyang Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“PYONGYANG! PYONGYANG! KIM! KIM!”|
- : The Dictatorship of Compan departed this region for Hyperico.
- : The Dictatorship of Compan arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The People's Republic of New Pyongyang Empire arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Korean Commonwealth arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Great empire of Trasal departed this region for Eurth.
- : The Great empire of Trasal arrived from Eurth.
- : The Very bad team of The SF Giants of the region The MLB proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Pogue Warriors of 1-502nd Airborne Inf arrived from Osiris.
Korea Regional Message Board
Nice and cleaned out!
We're leaving a message to say that we're sorry for attempting an unannounced visit to this area to make a routine cleansing of the undead. Better take care of your peoples next time.
- Seski Tekari, leader of the C.H.A.R.I.O.T. TZES Group