by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Lasagna Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .249250251252253254255. . .286287»

https://lasagna.boards.net/thread/91/freedom-front-dissolution-act-2020

ravana thinks they defeated us, but they lost in attacking our region lol

Post self-deleted by I hate catgirl division.

Post self-deleted by The Grey Isles.

Post self-deleted by I hate catgirl division.

I hate catgirl division wrote:You should delete that post to hide the link.

Good, now will you leave peacefully or will I have to ban you?

To me it doesnt matter I wont lose any influence. So I am giving you this chance

The Grey Isles wrote:Good, now will you leave peacefully or will I have to ban you?

To me it doesnt matter I wont lose any influence. So I am giving you this chance

how about no

I hate catgirl division wrote:how about no

well I tried but you cant argue with Ravana

Next time y'all get raided, contact me. I have a LOT of defender friends

Team Lennox wrote:Next time y'all get raided, contact me. I have a LOT of defender friends

Will do

The Grey Isles wrote:Will do

'Right

The Lasagnian Department of Culture would like to commend Ladinacem Andia and UNO for stepping up during the cowardly attack by ravana.
I will type up a ravana style dispatch (Heavy on RP).

a work in progress

at Midnight, 7/8/20, ravanian soldiers attacked Lasagna, but were quickly pushed out by Opressed North Continent and Ladinacem Andia. the ravanian soldier ran for their lives to fulfill the promise to their command that they would return unscathed. Most of the soldiers were mowed down or captured by the LAF but a few were able to escape and live with PTSD and other problems due to seeing their comrades killed mercilessly in front of their very eyes. to cover up the failure the ravanaian leadership said that they won and defeated lasagna but, lasagna took no real damage, no natives were ejected, the WFE was recovered by Ladinacem Andia who noticed that the Lasagna RP Region had practically the same WFE, and morale was made higher for Lasagnaian citizens when it was pointed out by The Grey Isles that this was ravanas second loss and Lasagna only had one. massive parades are happening all over Lasagna in celebration of the victory and this moment will go down in history as another attack made by ravana in the middle of the night that caused no real damage but with heavy casualties.
Read dispatch

Can No Rey wrote:The Lasagnian Department of Culture would like to commend Ladinacem Andia for stepping up during the cowardly attack by ravana.
I will type up a ravana style dispatch (Heavy on RP).

I thank the Department of Culture, but remember, UNO and ONC also helped me. I wasnít the only one stepping up.

Ladinacem Andia wrote:I thank the Department of Culture, but remember, UNO and ONC also helped me. I wasnít the only one stepping up.

Ok I'll add that

There, ile morice is now WA delegate and their failed attack is over

We've had a really high voter turnout in the Assembly of Regions HoD ballots so far. Lasagna is currently in the top 5 regions in terms of voter count. Please do continue voting!

1. Southfield
2. Eastfield
3. India
4. Union of Democrats
5. Lasagna

BALLOTS:

[EN]:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafz3Rhi1lV3M3lRepiy6v1oYsvPV-YXexVfFCgKcU9wAyFA/viewform?usp=sf_link

[DE]:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5H1G_gDfBKbX6j3IbRHA8kPaNo9hGBpfLyye1GhAJPj46ew/viewform?usp=sf_link

I would like to thank the President for offering me the position I hold now. I happily accept my duties as an officer of Lasanga and am honored to protect and serve the great people of this region.

Ladinacem Andia wrote:I would like to thank the President for offering me the position I hold now. I happily accept my duties as an officer of Lasanga and am honored to protect and serve the great people of this region.

I look forward to working with you :)

Ladinacem Andia wrote:I would like to thank the President for offering me the position I hold now. I happily accept my duties as an officer of Lasanga and am honored to protect and serve the great people of this region.

I look forward to working with you :)

Cnr training coprs comes from Ravana, just wanted to let people with border control authority know. My border control got removed.

There heís banned.

Avonto wrote:Cnr training coprs comes from Ravana, just wanted to let people with border control authority know. My border control got removed.

There heís banned.

Wait no that's meeeee

Avonto wrote:Cnr training coprs comes from Ravana, just wanted to let people with border control authority know. My border control got removed.

There heís banned.

Please un ban him or face a strongly worded letter

Can No Rey wrote:Wait no that's meeeee

Can No Rey wrote:Please un ban him or face a strongly worded letter

Okay sorry heís unbanned now. I didnít want to take any chances though.

Avonto wrote:Okay sorry heís unbanned now. I didnít want to take any chances though.

i understand

«12. . .249250251252253254255. . .286287»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates