by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lasagna Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .250251252253254255256. . .286287»

The President wished me to relay the announcement that he has appointed Ladinacem Andia as Secretary of Border Defence and The Zeriur Ascendancy as Presidential Secretary.

I'm honored to receive this position and I hope to serve Lasagna, it's people and the President well.

The Homeland League now has opened a server so that all who vote for the Homeland League can also have a say in the party.

https://discord.gg/jh8K24

We hope you will give the Homeland League your vote as a vote for the Homeland League is a vote for all of AoR.

Our Party Plateform

Homeland League

Platform: The Homeland League, seeing it as our duty to protect the rights and powers of the regions composing the AOR, advocate just that, regional sovereignty. In times in the recent past, the AOR, established as an alliance, not a union, had been gradually expanding its authority over the sovereign governments of its unique and independent member regions. We oppose this, especially the course on which this is merely the first step. That course leads to Federalism, which we fear will warp the AOR from a good, and just association of free regions, based on mutual respect and friendship, into a corrosive and tyrannical superstate which will sign into law the destruction of the identities of tens of unique regions. Thus, the center point of our platform is the prevention of any federalization of the AOR, and the containment of its power over member regions to those absolutely necessary to maintain cooperation and order among member regions, and to foster friendship between said regions. In regards to non-AOR issues, Homeland League advocates social conservatism, and conservatism in general, believing that traditions, social norms, and culture all lead to a generally happier, more stable society. A society in touch with its roots and soul is a society for the better. We also advocate nationalism among regions and in the real world. The AOR should be a free alliance and association of proud regions who respect one another as well as themselves, and seek cooperation and friendship. This is central to our model. We do not want a tyrannical and destructive federation, or a weak and meaningless council that exists for flavor alone. We seek an alliance of regions, firm in friendship, and grounded in respect for the regions themselves, and their compatriots. Of course, this is very different from the isolationist anarchism of what was once the Regionalist Party, as we seek maintenance of close bonds among member regions, cooperation between the AOR as a whole in military and diplomatic affairs when appropriate, and an AOR government that will work to these ends without trampling on regions' freedoms. Additionally, with the topic of parties fresh off the tongue, we absolutely support the prevention of partisan bickering and party politics rising as a dominating factor in AOR politics. If the dream of a free, prosperous, and coordinated AOR is to be achieved, it must have a functional and symbiotic political machine. In fact, while federalism is our greatest enemy, we view partisan polarism as a far more disgusting opponent. Polarism along partisan lines would be a severe detriment to the AOR as a free association, and it would be even more of a threat in a federation.

In essence, the policies and ideology advocated by the Homeland League are as follows:

Anti-Federalism

Regional Sovereignty

Social Conservatism (and conservatism as a whole)

Nationalism

Friendship initiatives among AOR members

Multi-partisan cooperation to achieve virtuous ends

Responsible and transparent government

Representation and pursuit of the interests of member regions

These are our core tenets. We seek an Assembly that is powerful in its limitations, and remarkable for its responsible governance.

Membership:

Chairman: Prussian Mittleafrika

Members: LadyMorrighan, Selven, Xenhe Lous, Skyonder, Christian Confederation

Read factbook

https://forms.gle/f7ZbszCymbt2wk1H6

If you support having direct elections for the Chancellor of the AoR, please sign this petition

Ktchenia wrote:Thank you For your Service Ladinacem Andia!!

It is my honor to serve Lasagna, I donít need any thanks. I did what anyone else would do in my place.

Ladinacem Andia wrote:It is my honor to serve Lasagna, I donít need any thanks. I did what anyone else would do in my place.

you may not need it, but you deserve it

check out the new poll

what do you think?

This plan will hopefully reform and streamline Lasagna.
Step 1

The Regional Officers.
Officers allowed and Permissions-
President/WAD - All permissions
Leader of Opposition - Communications
Minister of Defense - Border Control, Communications, Embassies, Appearance.
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Border Control, Communications, Embassies, Appearance.
Minister of Justice/Judge - Communications and Polls
Minister of Labor - Communications and Polls
Speaker of the House - Communications and Polls
Secretary of Home Affairs - Communications and Polls
Secretary of Border Defense - Border Control and Communications
Secretary of Culture - Communications, Polls, and Appearance
Presidential Secretary - Communications, Polls, Appearence, Embassies.
Order of arrangement by importance -
President/WAD
Minister of Defense
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Justice
Minister of Labor

Speaker of the House
Secretary of Home Affairs
Secretary of Culture
Secretary of Border Defense
Presidential Secretary

Leader of Opposition

Step 2

Dispatches
The Lasagna Master Dispatch
Lasagna Embassy Policy
Lasagna Army
Lasagna RolePlay
Lasagna Political Parties
Lasagna Parliament
The Constitution of Lasagna
Blackstar Intelligence Agency

Read factbook

Excuse me are you saying the opposition of the govt isn't important?

Brekkk wrote:Excuse me are you saying the opposition of the govt isn't important?

Not in the officer list, also why are you using a puppet ktchenia

Post self-deleted by Ktchenia.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SDaBBH5

https://imgur.com/gallery/IFZAqHG

Some choice of a day to take a break. Good work to all of the defenders and praise the noodles, sauce, cheese, and the founder.

I will be brutally honest here,

You say Ravana failed in attacking your region, yet they were able to pull it off in the first place. You need to up your security.

Old Zealand Founder wrote:I will be brutally honest here,

You say Ravana failed in attacking your region, yet they were able to pull it off in the first place. You need to up your security.

Pretty sure thatís why I currently exist

Ladinacem Andia wrote:Pretty sure thatís why I currently exist

I see

So, when will a condemnation be written?

People of Lasagna be aware if any ravana's nation or any nation involved in the failed raid, contact you please tell the govt like I was contacted and those ignorant people made fake evidence against Ladinacem Andia, me and Marjack. I bet its fake like fake evidence made by Cartoons and Pie. Also see this fake evidence made to make rift between our people
https://gyazo.com/835a1da8f9d78bdf0e316ef9ed53b048
https://gyazo.com/438e36bdd54327ca95e461be86349549

Be aware, be smart and be confident. Also don't get angry or furious if you see such fake evidence in which you are blamed by any official or nation. Remember: In your whole life there will be people to oppose you and people to support you, don't let their appeasement for you get in your head and don't led their hatred for you make you angry. They may say anything rubbish against you, that doesn't makes holes in you body. Be smart tell the govt of any such activities

Last episode: https://spark.adobe.com/video/slnxXCa7PB6zy

United Nations organisation wrote:People of Lasagna be aware if any ravana's nation or any nation involved in the failed raid, contact you please tell the govt like I was contacted and those ignorant people made fake evidence against Ladinacem Andia, me and Marjack. I bet its fake like fake evidence made by Cartoons and Pie. Also see this fake evidence made to make rift between our people
https://gyazo.com/835a1da8f9d78bdf0e316ef9ed53b048
https://gyazo.com/438e36bdd54327ca95e461be86349549

Be aware, be smart and be confident. Also don't get angry or furious if you see such fake evidence in which you are blamed by any official or nation. Remember: In your whole life there will be people to oppose you and people to support you, don't let their appeasement for you get in your head and don't led their hatred for you make you angry. They may say anything rubbish against you, that doesn't makes holes in you body. Be smart tell the govt of any such activities

Wow, this is quite interesting. I am honored they find me to be a target.

Old Zealand Founder wrote:I will be brutally honest here,

You say Ravana failed in attacking your region, yet they were able to pull it off in the first place. You need to up your security.

I'm confused. What damage did they do?

Ile Morice wrote:I'm confused. What damage did they do?

Damaged WFE, Tampered RMB, Banned our trusted citizens and govt officials and lastly unbanned all nations from our banned list

«12. . .250251252253254255256. . .286287»

Advertisement