by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,0564,0574,0584,0594,0604,0614,062. . .4,0914,092»

Cianlandia wrote:Which has a lower chance of lightning strikes?

A god, the gods. Of course, Lady Zaharra doesn't deal in lightning (usually). But if she wished you to cease existing, you would cease existing, just as Loftegen 3 moved from one continent to another, simply because she asked if it was possible.

Cianlandia wrote:Which has a lower chance of lightning strikes?

Poser!

Current Joys - A Different Age

Doperland's geography changes every time I think about it. I really need to get together and make an official map of the glorious dictatorship.

Loftegen 3 wrote:A god, the gods. Of course, Lady Zaharra doesn't deal in lightning (usually). But if she wished you to cease existing, you would cease existing, just as Loftegen 3 moved from one continent to another, simply because she asked if it was possible.

Is this like how Tubbius thinks of foods for His breakfasts, lunches, and suppers?

Andrew Quo-Moe, the governor of the Canton of Novus Eboracum was holding a press conference when "she" appeared behind him.

"Andy! How are you?" she exclaimed, as if greeting an old friend.

"L-Lady Zaharra, I."

"Just <expelled excrement> your pants, eh?" Lady Zaharra laughed.

"Uh...."

"You see, folks, Andy here, deliberately put people sick with the current viral outbreak, into nursing homes and memory care facilities, because he hoped they would infect others, and save the Canton millions in health care costs."

"That's a lie!" Governor Quo-Moe raged.

"Really?", Lady Zaharra said.

"When you were thirteen, you had <marital relations> with a first cousin of yours. It wasn't rape," the Lady clarified, "It was consensual, you both regret it, and you're both glad she didn't get pregnant.

It didn't seem possible that someone could blush red as beets while turning white as ashes."

"How, how how?" Andrew stammered.

"Now, those who have lost loved ones to the late governor's crimes, may sue his estate for wrongful death."

"Sue my estate? But I'm not dead!"

Lady Zaharra canted her eyes at him, snapped her fingers, and watched as Andy dropped in his place, like a rag doll. "Now you are."

Treadwellia wrote:Is this like how Tubbius thinks of foods for His breakfasts, lunches, and suppers?

There was that day that Tubbius ate, not ALL the donuts, but all the POSSIBLE donuts. It's one of the rare time that His Portliness is grateful that she can re-write reality, and make that time he ate <you don't want to know>... The less said of that, the better.

"You're going to die, I'm going to to die, we're all going to die, just not today!"

"Let's drop some lead on those mother..."

Demonos wrote:All for the benefit of public health. Vaccines should be mandatory as well as masks.

Vaccines should be required, but not masks, masks are HEAVILY suggested, but shouldn't be required.

Anyone who endorses me I endorse back 😲

"C'mon, fat boi, we're dropping on Klendathu. Let's give those bugs what for!"

How is everyone today?

Dernel wrote:Vaccines should be required, but not masks, masks are HEAVILY suggested, but shouldn't be required.

What happened to "My body, my choice?"

Dernel wrote:Vaccines should be required, but not masks, masks are HEAVILY suggested, but shouldn't be required.

:( we are awaiting the next super hero deep inside that wears a "required" mask.

Loftegen 3 wrote:"You're going to die, I'm going to to die, we're all going to die, just not today!"

"Let's drop some lead on those mother..."

Loftegen 3 wrote:"C'mon, fat boi, we're dropping on Klendathu. Let's give those bugs what for!"

We like the mask! It protects us from the unforgiving desert sun. and "bugs"????

The Lady Vera has been training out in Demonos Outlands. The mask is unnecessary but convenient. I prefer my plague doctor mask. When in places like The Protectorates of Demonos. Cities of men.

https://i.etsystatic.com/5288709/r/il/4955fd/1292444177/il_570xN.1292444177_ms9m.jpg

Loftegen 3 wrote:What happened to "My body, my choice?"

You tell us, there are consequences to any choice. What may be an inconvenience may just also be a hazard to others a blessing to some.

A poll on some of the finest LGBT films I have had the pleasure of seeing over the past few months. Out of several hundred (it was a bit of a rabbit hole), these were some of the best. Not the best, which will come in a later poll, but nevertheless each entertaining, thought provoking, or beautifully made in its own way. Do you have any thoughts on the listed films? Do you think there are better ones out there? What are your opinions on the representation of queer people and culture in media, and how do you think it could improve to more fully represent the diversity of life on screen?

Also, if you dislike D.E.B.S., we may need to have a talk.

page=poll/p=160624

Auphelia wrote:

Also, if you dislike D.E.B.S., we may need to have a talk.

page=poll/p=160624

We don't dislike D.E.B.S. but we are heartbroken of our ignorance in all of the categories of the poll. Obviously we don't pay much attention to cinema. Sometimes we are too busy with our own LGBT drama. Those movies right now hurt the soul already as it is already being crushed. Cinema seems so... repetitive as a torture. We are past this. Your polls are still awesome :)

Demonos wrote:We don't dislike D.E.B.S. but we are heartbroken of our ignorance in all of the categories of the poll. Obviously we don't pay much attention to cinema. Sometimes we are too busy with our own LGBT drama. Those movies right now hurt the soul already as it is already being crushed. Cinema seems so... repetitive as a torture. We are past this. Your polls are still awesome :)

Of course they are, darling. In my adventures in queer cinema, I have been guided by the internet, my nephew, and my nieces, becoming immersed in a rather fascinating culture I had no idea existed. It’s quite nice, and so lovely to see people comfortable in themselves.

I do it for the girls and the gays, that’s it.

Auphelia wrote:A poll on some of the finest LGBT films I have had the pleasure of seeing over the past few months. Out of several hundred (it was a bit of a rabbit hole), these were some of the best. Not the best, which will come in a later poll, but nevertheless each entertaining, thought provoking, or beautifully made in its own way. Do you have any thoughts on the listed films? Do you think there are better ones out there? What are your opinions on the representation of queer people and culture in media, and how do you think it could improve to more fully represent the diversity of life on screen?

Also, if you dislike D.E.B.S., we may need to have a talk.

page=poll/p=160624

I've never even heard of any of those, should I fix that?

Doperland wrote:I've never even heard of any of those, should I fix that?

Immediately, with all due haste.

They’re all very different, but I am certain there is at least one that anyone could enjoy.

Auphelia wrote:A poll on some of the finest LGBT films I have had the pleasure of seeing over the past few months. Out of several hundred (it was a bit of a rabbit hole), these were some of the best. Not the best, which will come in a later poll, but nevertheless each entertaining, thought provoking, or beautifully made in its own way. Do you have any thoughts on the listed films? Do you think there are better ones out there? What are your opinions on the representation of queer people and culture in media, and how do you think it could improve to more fully represent the diversity of life on screen?

Also, if you dislike D.E.B.S., we may need to have a talk.

page=poll/p=160624

Never heard of any of those. Not exactly my genre.

Demonos wrote: :( we are awaiting the next super hero deep inside that wears a "required" mask.

We like the mask! It protects us from the unforgiving desert sun. and "bugs"????

The Lady Vera has been training out in Demonos Outlands. The mask is unnecessary but convenient. I prefer my plague doctor mask. When in places like The Protectorates of Demonos. Cities of men.

Do
uble speak!

https://i.etsystatic.com/5288709/r/il/4955fd/1292444177/il_570xN.1292444177_ms9m.jpg

You tell us, there are consequences to any choice. What may be an inconvenience may just also be a hazard to others a blessing to some.

Dernel wrote:Vaccines should be required, but not masks, masks are HEAVILY suggested, but shouldn't be required.

But, "My body, my choice."

James Ysar was dying. Lady Zaharra sat next to him in his hospital room.

"Lady?" he asked, in the tone of a man dying, who knew what was happening, but at the same time did not understand.

"I'm here, James," she said, taking his hand.

"I beg leave to surrender my office," James said. He hadn't been Prime Minister for twenty years, but no longer remembered that.

"You have that leave. You have served me well, and I will never forget you. Now go, sleep, and dream, until the world is renewed."

With his last breath, James Ysar said, "Yes, Lady."

James Ysar's wife, children, and grandchildren were among the very few who had ever seen Lady Zaharra cry.

Demonos wrote:We don't dislike D.E.B.S. but we are heartbroken of our ignorance in all of the categories of the poll. Obviously we don't pay much attention to cinema. Sometimes we are too busy with our own LGBT drama. Those movies right now hurt the soul already as it is already being crushed. Cinema seems so... repetitive as a torture. We are past this. Your polls are still awesome :)

Never heard of none of those movies. And consider that the last two films I have seen this month has been "Love, Simon" and "Tom of Finland". ...

Up for vote, citizens and shareholders,

https://www.nslazarus.com/thread-1550-post-10052.html#pid10052

1. "The Court may, during the course of a criminal review or legal question, sanction the distribution of information by majority vote"?

(Yes No?)

2. Defining "Obstruction of Justice". "Any person who exercises their governmental powers or privileges to influence, prevent or delay a criminal review shall be guilty of Obstruction of Justice.", and "Any person who destroys or obscures information or evidence with the purpose of influencing, preventing or delaying a criminal review shall be guilty of Obstruction of Justice."

(Yes, No?)

Demonos has answered in the affirmative to both decisions and voted "Aye." Here is why. Justice in emergency cases of "raiders" could be vexed with legal flimflam. The due process must be quick and slick and get to the matter at the core of the issue without having to be overburdened with motions of continuance. Days waiting for a response. These kinds of cases need to be processed in a speedy manner. Free to adjudicate the next case and so on efficiently.

The criminal actions such as was seen by a notorious Itchkerie, should that have happened here in Lazarus, hoping deeply never that'd be the case, should the legal process need to act immediately in the event like treason? Using the mandate to obstruct justice by evidence tampering, witness intimidation, retaliation; these weren't mentioned (sadly); the amendment is a step in the right direction toward that next achievement, though. The Criminal Procedures of the region are scarce on that.

What's up, Lazarus?

«12. . .4,0564,0574,0584,0594,0604,0614,062. . .4,0914,092»

Advertisement