WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Totalitarian Empire of BioTeckar
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Legion of the Shadow Stag
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Legion of the Shadow Stag is ranked 17,421st in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Empire of Papere||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“For the glory and wealth of the Empire!”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Marsabasso||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“May our paths cross in Peace and in War”|
|3.||The Totalitarian Empire of BioTeckar||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“We offer peace and often receive war”|
|4.||The People's Empire of Mongolian Khaganate||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“In Legacy of the Great Khans”|
|5.||The Empire of Kyochi||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Honor before death”|
- : The Totalitarian Empire of BioTeckar lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Empire of Region Tanoai of the region The Grand Militaristic Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Worilan departed this region for Coalition of Greater National States.
- : The Empire of Papere arrived from Osiris.
- : The People's Empire of Mongolian Khaganate arrived from Osiris.
- : The Empire of Kyochi arrived from Balder.
- : The Totalitarian Empire of BioTeckar became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Empire of Papere ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Worilan arrived from Random Acts of Kindness.
- : The Republic of Pale Rider departed this region for Calamari Union.
Legion of the Shadow Stag Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.