WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Lennart of Lennart
Last WA Update:
Lennart contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Lennart
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Lennart is ranked 9,065th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Republic of Chandsia||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of East-Badlands||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Patience is the key to paradise.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Lennart.
- : The Republic of Sister Kamilah departed this region for Please embrace me.
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank ordered the closure of embassies between Lennart and The Black Hawks.
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Ayaya of Ayayas departed this region for The Black Circle.
- : Baked pickle departed this region for Insomnia.
- : The Republic of Born in a Tank lost WA Delegate status.
Lennart Regional Message Board
Wow. Almost no posts in a year. I guess this place only exists for the zambies? Either way wassup dudes
This is a multi-purpose region, while most of the time it's just my puppet storage, we've used it for some TNP related activities, in any case everyone is welcome and I have shared my powers with newcomers many times. If anyone wants to stay here, and even be an Officer, be my guest! TG me and tell me any ideas you may have.
If you're coming for the 2016 Zombie apocalypse, I warn you: only developing a cure is permitted, killing or spreading zombies are not valid options.
Greetings! We come in peace, without a land of our own and with only our tents and supplies. The Zhungaer people intend to camp in this region for an indefinite period of time, seeking only to trade goods and services.