WA Delegate (non-executive): The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Lethe
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Lethe is ranked 6,735th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Xenia of Alethes Sophia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Know your Self! O divine lineage in mortal guise!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Discoratia||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Freedom”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Freedom in Multi-Colored Accoutrements”|
|4.||The Allied States of Aother||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“If you Die before you Die, when you Die you won't Die”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Jawad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Veritas Lux Mea”|
|6.||The Federation of Technodominus||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Commerce is Death”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of The Wandering Poet||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“ὦ ξεῖν᾽, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα...”|
- : Penelope 1 ceased to exist.
- : Odysseus 1 ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Allied States of Aother arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Federation of Technodominus arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Confederacy of Discoratia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of The Wandering Poet renamed the office held by The Kingdom of Jawad from "Diplomacy Officer" to "Chai Drinking Tiger" in Lethe.
- : The Holy Empire of The Wandering Poet renamed the office held by The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments from "Undergarment checker" to "Undergarment Inspector" in Lethe.
- : The Holy Empire of The Wandering Poet renamed the office held by The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments from "Homeland Officer" to "Undergarment checker" in Lethe.
- : The Holy Empire of The Wandering Poet appointed The Matriarchy of Brite Sparkling Under Garments as Homeland Officer with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Lethe.
Lethe Regional Message Board
"Signs of nobility: never thinking of degrading our duties into duties for everybody; not wanting to delegate, to share, one’s own responsibility; counting one’s privileges and their exercise among one’s duties." (Nietzsche, BGE, Part 9. What is Noble, par.272)