by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,4632,4642,4652,4662,4672,4682,469. . .2,4812,482»

Three things:

1st: After I finished most (not all) of my "end of school test things" next month, I don't have to go to school anymore except one day for the last test-thing, which means I will have more time for RP and Radio Toast International will probably go back to 3 topics.

2nd: Since Radio Toast will (hopefully) go back to 3 topics next month, I was thinking of "stretching" then across the week, meaning 3 Radio Toast posts week instead of one giant one. Although I would like to know what you would prefer.

3rd: I might delay the next Radio Toast and have a "special" where I fill the gap from 1300-1800

Addunheim wrote:Dietrich decides to talk to the old man.

As Dietrich approaches him, the old man grimaces at him. "Oh you're just like the rest of the lot of 'em, why should a foreigner be any better. He limps up to Dietrich and scowls. For 42 years, I have served these people faithfully, and why? Because I am Maneli. Can you feel even a little sympathy in your lordly attitude? Or are you just as bad as the lot of them?"

Ivorica wrote:I should make a tank!

Brico meiser

Ivorica wrote:I should make a tank!

um..not in the 11th century

Balticonia wrote:As Dietrich approaches him, the old man grimaces at him. "Oh you're just like the rest of the lot of 'em, why should a foreigner be any better. He limps up to Dietrich and scowls. For 42 years, I have served these people faithfully, and why? Because I am Maneli. Can you feel even a little sympathy in your lordly attitude? Or are you just as bad as the lot of them?"

"I simply walked up to you, man. You should show better respect."

Addunheim wrote:"I simply walked up to you, man. You should show better respect."

"Just as bad as the lot of them Hal-ivs or whatever they call themselves. They are a despicable race, and I can tell you aren't one of 'em. I beseech you to beware and leave this country. They build things and say its for the good of the people, but look what it's done to me!" He holds up he hands, which are scarred and clearly injured. "The roads that keep them safe are built on the pain of Maneli!"

Balticonia wrote:um..not in the 11th century

Ahhhh you didnt get it. I was going t make that one wooden tank and never use it again.

Mikel had been sieging Fort Maneki for weeks now. He had grown incredibly bored, but he knew that he couldn't even dare attack the fort head-on. Mikel meets with Lord Mannfred to discuss what to do once the fort surrenders.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could move to in between The Santland and Psunam area plz

The shipwrights of Korintheya have begun building new fleets of ships ranging from longships to cogs to help them begin trading and warring with the rest of the world, so far Korintheyan Merchant ships have begun sailing far and wide and raiders have been seen pillaging as far north as Ivorica. The Building of great cities has also begun, the Capital has sewers, clean running water, numerous buildings such as libraries, monuments, and new walls are being erected in numerous cities. Of course though, the greatest task at hand, aside from the building of several new road networks, is the creation of a new professional army that will be unrivaled on the field of battle.

Imperial Korintheya wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if I could move to in between The Santland and Psunam area plz

The shipwrights of Korintheya have begun building new fleets of ships ranging from longships to cogs to help them begin trading and warring with the rest of the world, so far Korintheyan Merchant ships have begun sailing far and wide and raiders have been seen pillaging as far north as Ivorica. The Building of great cities has also begun, the Capital has sewers, clean running water, numerous buildings such as libraries, monuments, and new walls are being erected in numerous cities. Of course though, the greatest task at hand, aside from the building of several new road networks, is the creation of a new professional army that will be unrivaled on the field of battle.

Since Free Toast just has a tiny standing army, the raiders face little resistance and only the Retjeri es Befrogi can fight some of them off. Many now believe the government has failed and the revolutionary spirit from the last days of the Duchy can once again felt in the streets of big cities...

Imperial Korintheya wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if I could move to in between The Santland and Psunam area plz

The shipwrights of Korintheya have begun building new fleets of ships ranging from longships to cogs to help them begin trading and warring with the rest of the world, so far Korintheyan Merchant ships have begun sailing far and wide and raiders have been seen pillaging as far north as Ivorica. The Building of great cities has also begun, the Capital has sewers, clean running water, numerous buildings such as libraries, monuments, and new walls are being erected in numerous cities. Of course though, the greatest task at hand, aside from the building of several new road networks, is the creation of a new professional army that will be unrivaled on the field of battle.

There is a river on the southern border of Ferneus. Perhaps you could use that to raid Ferneus during the civil war?

Ferneus wrote:There is a river on the southern border of Ferneus. Perhaps you could use that to raid Ferneus during the civil war?

That'd be passing through My territory and the bay. One does not enter the bay.

The Santland wrote:That'd be passing through My territory and the bay. One does not enter the bay.

Yeah, i just noticed that. Dang.

Psunam adds a policy to destroy any pillaging ships.

Meanwhile the government reaches an agreement to send aid to the anti-slavers in Fernues.

As well as that, the construction of stone houses in Manauq begins

Dealing with pup lately but I'll continue my tor- honorable duels

100 Santec cavalry are dispatched to assist the House of Venrik.

The Santland wrote:100 Santec cavalry are dispatched to assist the House of Venrik.

Psunam wrote:Psunam adds a policy to destroy any pillaging ships.

Meanwhile the government reaches an agreement to send aid to the anti-slavers in Fernues.

As well as that, the construction of stone houses in Manauq begins

A Vernik representative thanks both nations for their aid

Addunheim wrote:Anyone here?

MEEEEEE!

Balticonia wrote:"Just as bad as the lot of them Hal-ivs or whatever they call themselves. They are a despicable race, and I can tell you aren't one of 'em. I beseech you to beware and leave this country. They build things and say its for the good of the people, but look what it's done to me!" He holds up he hands, which are scarred and clearly injured. "The roads that keep them safe are built on the pain of Maneli!"

"How did you get these scars?"

Addunheim wrote:Anyone here?

so is it a yea to getting my spot on the map changed?

Imperial Korintheya wrote:so is it a yea to getting my spot on the map changed?

Can you send me your claim.

have u ever been inundated with txts saying Michael bay failed the vibe check by the bois

«12. . .2,4632,4642,4652,4662,4672,4682,469. . .2,4812,482»

Advertisement