WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Imperial Guard XXXIV
Last WA Update:
Making A Change is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Making A Change
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Making A Change is ranked 15,272nd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Empire of Imperial Guard XXXIV||Authoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists||“For the Emperor”|
- : The Inclusive minds of Inclusopia departed this region for The coffee shop.
- : The Inclusive minds of Inclusopia created a new regional poll: "...........███ ]▄▄▄▄▄▃ ..▂▄▅█████▅▄▃▂ [███████████████] ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤".
- : The Inclusive minds of Inclusopia started regional boosting for The Lake Superior Wreck of The Bigtopia.
- : The LAAC Defender of Bobbleheads departed this region for Laraniem Allied Army Corps.
- : The LAAC Defender of Bobbleheads rejected Organization of United Sovereign States's request for regional embassies.
- : Embassy established between Making A Change and Laraniem.
- : The Empire of Imperial Guard XXXIV appointed The LAAC Defender of Bobbleheads as Foreign Affairs with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Making A Change.
- : The Empire of Imperial Guard XXXIV appointed The Inclusive minds of Inclusopia as Governor with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Making A Change.
- : The Empire of Imperial Guard XXXIV dismissed The LAAC Defender of Bobbleheads as Governor of Making A Change.
- : The Caribbean Confederation of ORCHILA of the region Organization of United Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
Making A Change Regional Message Board
I am glad to see the owner of this region is being somewhat active. It would be nice to it the region grow. I am happy though that despite it having been taken, the rightful owner was able to take over. Other than a couple of post, I have been keeping to my promise of not interfering and I shall not. We will make sure this region doesn't get lost again.