by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Monarchist and Democratic Alliance Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,8425,8435,8445,8455,8465,8475,848. . .5,8745,875»

Dragons of Power wrote:"Heh....." I lean over to kiss her cheek.

I giggle a bit, and, while swinging our hands a bit, walk back up the stairs to get to our house, where the fun has only begun to show itself.

I think that’s honestly a super sweet way to end that, and we can move onto the next part later. I also wanna get to bed, cause I get up stupid early and have a crap ton of stuff to do tmr D:

Dragons of Power wrote:Osiris was the true villain all of long. He is a long lost younger version of a Hoszt clone.

shart you figrued out out the finalplain now I have to change AGIAN!

Emercondia wrote:I giggle a bit, and, while swinging our hands a bit, walk back up the stairs to get to our house, where the fun has only begun to show itself.

I think that’s honestly a super sweet way to end that, and we can move onto the next part later. I also wanna get to bed, cause I get up stupid early and have a crap ton of stuff to do tmr D:

Okedokey! I think it's great to end it here too. We can pick this up tomorrow. So ttyl, goodnight, and sweet dreams :D

New Makasta wrote: shart you figrued out out the finalplain now I have to change AGIAN!

:sunglasses:

Dragons of Power wrote:Okedokey! I think it's great to end it here too. We can pick this up tomorrow. So ttyl, goodnight, and sweet dreams :D

Ttyl, goodnight! Sweet dreams to you as well :)

Dragons of Power wrote::sunglasses:

Life

is

pain

New Makasta wrote:Life

is

pain

I AGREE BROTHER!!!

New Makasta wrote:Life

is

pain

preach brother preach

Dragons of Power wrote:preach brother preach

Imperial guards now have lore

Dragons of Power wrote:preach brother preach

I am now a Buddhist
Life
Is
Suffering

The Legion of Mankind wrote:NO

HAIL THE MDA

ZE RP HAS BEEN REVIVED

oh hello person from the future. Wonder what page we’re on by now.

Love u

still yet to hit 6k

New Makasta wrote:still yet to hit 6k

Do not worry my child, it will happen, you will see.

The greatest poll in NS and human recorded history is on going.

page=poll/p=172242

^Breakfast Battle.. Vote now! or someone will steal the door knobs from your house, damn knob nappers..

Dragons of Power wrote:He jerks to the side, spitting out some blood before responding. "There was sounds of explosions that were on the border....classifying as an emergency...."

“Democratic pig dog!”
He kicks him in his gut

I continue to eat my breakfast, which is amazing since Seto cooked it, and remain kinda quiet. I’m debating something, not sure if I’ve got a good idea, or if I’m just plain stupid

Emercondia wrote:I continue to eat my breakfast, which is amazing since Seto cooked it, and remain kinda quiet. I’m debating something, not sure if I’ve got a good idea, or if I’m just plain stupid

I finish cleaning the dishes that I used to cook dinner, before taking off the nice aprain that the kitchen provides. I rub the back of my head, and sit down at the table with Jade with my plate to start eating. I look over, smiling as she seems to like it. "Is it good?"

Dragons of Power wrote:I finish cleaning the dishes that I used to cook dinner, before taking off the nice aprain that the kitchen provides. I rub the back of my head, and sit down at the table with Jade with my plate to start eating. I look over, smiling as she seems to like it. "Is it good?"

I look up, and nod as I swallow my bite. “Yeah, thanks for cooking......”

The Legion of Mankind wrote:“Democratic pig dog!”
He kicks him in his gut

He grunts, falling to his knees. He starts coughing, and his mates start to walk over.

Emercondia wrote:I look up, and nod as I swallow my bite. “Yeah, thanks for cooking......”

"Of course!' I grin, before I start eating myself.

Dragons of Power wrote:"Of course!' I grin, before I start eating myself.

I nod a bit and end up going quiet again, eating a bit more

Emercondia wrote:I nod a bit and end up going quiet again, eating a bit more

I eat a bit, noticing the sudden silence. "Hey, you good?" I glance over to her, pausing mid bite.

Dragons of Power wrote:I eat a bit, noticing the sudden silence. "Hey, you good?" I glance over to her, pausing mid bite.

I glance up, nod a bit, and then go back to eating

Emercondia wrote:I glance up, nod a bit, and then go back to eating

I purse my lips, finish my bite, and look back over. "I've known you for too long to know that's true....what's up honey...? Talk to me."

Dragons of Power wrote:I purse my lips, finish my bite, and look back over. "I've known you for too long to know that's true....what's up honey...? Talk to me."

I pause, purse my lips, and set my fork down. “To be honest, I’m trying to decide if I’m stupid or not....”

Emercondia wrote:I pause, purse my lips, and set my fork down. “To be honest, I’m trying to decide if I’m stupid or not....”

"What do you mean...? You're not stupid."

«12. . .5,8425,8435,8445,8455,8465,8475,848. . .5,8745,875»

Advertisement