WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Baku Khanate
Last WA Update:
Mongol Empire contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Mongol Empire
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Mongol Empire is ranked 12,923rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Constitutional Khaganate of Sinovieta||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Screw you Vet if you're looking at my nation”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Baku Khanate||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The Land of Fire”|
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The islamist states ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Mongol Empire and Russian Empire.
- : The Holy Empire of Baku Khanate agreed to construct embassies with Russian Empire.
- : The Imperial Tsardom of Novgorad of the region Russian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Khaganate of Sinovieta lost WA Delegate status.
- : Krovsk ceased to exist.
- : Golden mongolian unity of the region Great Mongolia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Le chasse ceased to exist.
- : The islamist states arrived from The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Mongol Empire Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.