WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Monkey Continent
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Monkey Continent is ranked 22,802nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Republic of Lynxum||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Plus ultra”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Simias||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Monkey together strong”|
|3.||The Empire of V-Corporation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Money is King”|
|4.||The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“For Wealth, Power and Emperor Howard”|
|5.||The Democratic States of Kingdom Of Moxnes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“For alt vi er og alt vi har”|
- : Spookefied lost WA Delegate status.
- : Spookefied ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post established the region's flag.
- : The Democratic States of Kingdom Of Moxnes arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post granted Embassies authority to The Republic of Lynxum as Secretary of State in Monkey Continent.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post appointed The Empire of V-Corporation as Secretary of Treasury with authority over Appearance, Embassies, and Polls in Monkey Continent.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post removed Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from The Republic of Lynxum as Secretary of State in Monkey Continent.
- : The Empire of V-Corporation arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Colony of Bethesdal Trading Post renamed the office held by The Kingdom of Simias from "Vice Delegate" to "Chancellor" in Monkey Continent.
Monkey Continent Regional Message Board
Also the common currency was a mistake, perhaps it'll be better for later
i dont know what to do about that, if theres actually anything to do