by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Rp Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6201,6211,6221,6231,6241,6251,626. . .1,7471,748»

Herdenia wrote:Nah it was way back before the reset when I owned Europe.

oh. don't remember that.

Herdenia wrote:If you saw somebody getting robbed in an alleyway would you call the police or would you move along because "it doesn't affect you"?

I think i would try to help. person gonna get shanked before help arrives.

Herdenia wrote:If you saw somebody getting robbed in an alleyway would you call the police or would you move along because "it doesn't affect you"?

This is RP not a robbery.

New Montron wrote:its on a small scale though. it has no affect on the main RP what so ever. magic won't be used in any major battles. magic will not be used to make cheat weapons. let side RPs do their own thing and if magic is to be used. both sides need to agree to it.

Argue with Thorny about this, not me. Even if I did agree with you I can't do anything to change the rules more than you.

Herdenia wrote:Argue with Thorny about this, not me. Even if I did agree with you I can't do anything to change the rules more than you.

oh sorry about that then.

[ Mask Feedback Loop Playing. . . ]
Nexus 13, Time : 6:25 PM. HELIX Officer III Doc's Office. Outskirts of City 13, a sub-section City of Belgium

Doc: "What do you mean the entire City 13 Police Force is being Conscripted?"

Metropolice Force Divisional Leader Pheonix : "Listen, I don't make the rules here. Just be sure to inform everyone that we're going to be deployed as a reserve group for City 8's forces."

Doc : "Reserve group? For like the Police Arm there? I thought they already had enough?"

MPF DvL Pheonix : "No, for the OverWatch Transhuman arm. We're not getting augmented, just we're the ground supporting troops."

Doc : "Are you serious? We're going to get torn to shreds if we go into their war zones!"

MPF DvL Pheonix : "I know, I'm negotiating with National Commander Overlord, but so far I'm having no luck. Listen, I know neither of us wants this nor everyone else in City 13, but at the least we're going to have a centralized command in City 8. Prepare you and your men to depart at 9:00 AM Tomorrow for Razor Train pickup. Out."

:: Communications End ::

- Doc sighs, rubbing his face with one hand. He taps the console's buttons, bringing up the PA System. -

:: Attention, All City 13 Units, please report to the Debrief Room immediately ::

- 5 Minutes later, standing in a wide-open area with a small stage for Officers to stand on, the entire MPF Division stationed in City 13 Arrives. Among them, are mostly UNION Members evenly distributed among other Subdivision members of the MPF. Only a few stand out to Doc as they arrive, a CROSS 01 by the name of 'Winters', a BALLISTA Officer who was recently assigned to name code-named 'Ecclesiarch', a British UNION group talking amongst each other, and various others. A Special guest gets onto the stage, a new unit, the Elite Overwatch Assassin or EOWA for short stands behind Doc. Most of the MPF have their masks off, and yet for Doc, they all seem to still be on. -

- Voices chatter within the entire group, going silent when Doc speaks -

Doc : "Alright... Settle down everyone.... I know your all wondering why I called you here. Truth be told, It's rather disturbing news. We're all being... Sent to City 8 as a reserve group."

- There's an outburst, a few members raising the hands while the other majority start speaking to each other in hushed tones -

Doc : "Hey! Quiet down huh? Anyways... I'll be taking questions if ya'll have any."

- The Cross 01 raises her hand -

Doc : "Yeah Winters?"

Winters : "Why are we being deployed as a reserve group to City 8? Don't they have enough forces there?"

Doc : "Yeah... About that... Due to the tensions within other nations at our borders, we're replacing a small section of the MPF forces at City 13 to deal with Anti-Citizens in the forest since the City 13 forces are doing border patrol. Now, I know that sounds bad considering the Overwatch usually deal with that crap and whatnot, but we're going to be much closer to the Citadel and a majority of the forces should things go wrong... Any other questions?"

- The Debriefing ends, most questions being unable to be answered by the Officer III due to lack of information. Eventually he starts to head back to his office, but soon 'Winters' accompanies him. -

Doc : "Hey, what's up?"

Winters : "Oh nothing, I just thought you might need someone to talk to. You seemed pretty stressed out during that Debrief."

Doc : "Yeah... I know. It's just frustrating to suddenly have to re-locate to another city on such a short notice with an entire police force, Especially with the fact there's basically a surge in Anti-Citizen activity in that area doesn't help either."

Winters : "Well, the best advice I can give you right now is that we just have to be careful, and not make any rash decisions. Besides, we'll most likely get through as always."

Doc : "I suppose so... Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

Winters : "Nope, I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

Doc : "Alright then... Anyways, I gotta get back into my office. See you around later huh?"

- Winters nods, strolling off back to the barracks where the most troops usually stay. Doc eventually gets back into his office, picking up a dark-green beanie off the corner of it. He got it when he was first tasked with clearing out a Anti-Citizen stronghold with a few other units in City 10... Good times. He kicked his feet back ontop of his desk, lazing about before finally he started to relax -
[ Mask Feedback Loop Ending . . . ]

WaifuCentral wrote:This is RP not a robbery.

Herdenia wrote:Argue with Thorny about this, not me. Even if I did agree with you I can't do anything to change the rules more than you.

Sorry but I'm on Herdenias side. The rules are there for a reason. If I allow magic once it might become bigger. Especially since Sabre is a big character in ottonna. I'm disappointed in you waifu. You were meant to uphold the rules not break them.

City 8 wrote:[ Mask Feedback Loop Playing. . . ]
Nexus 13, Time : 6:25 PM. HELIX Officer III Doc's Office. Outskirts of City 13, a sub-section City of Belgium

Doc: "What do you mean the entire City 13 Police Force is being Conscripted?"

Metropolice Force Divisional Leader Pheonix : "Listen, I don't make the rules here. Just be sure to inform everyone that we're going to be deployed as a reserve group for City 8's forces."

Doc : "Reserve group? For like the Police Arm there? I thought they already had enough?"

MPF DvL Pheonix : "No, for the OverWatch Transhuman arm. We're not getting augmented, just we're the ground supporting troops."

Doc : "Are you serious? We're going to get torn to shreds if we go into their war zones!"

MPF DvL Pheonix : "I know, I'm negotiating with National Commander Overlord, but so far I'm having no luck. Listen, I know neither of us wants this nor everyone else in City 13, but at the least we're going to have a centralized command in City 8. Prepare you and your men to depart at 9:00 AM Tomorrow for Razor Train pickup. Out."

:: Communications End ::

- Doc sighs, rubbing his face with one hand. He taps the console's buttons, bringing up the PA System. -

:: Attention, All City 13 Units, please report to the Debrief Room immediately ::

- 5 Minutes later, standing in a wide-open area with a small stage for Officers to stand on, the entire MPF Division stationed in City 13 Arrives. Among them, are mostly UNION Members evenly distributed among other Subdivision members of the MPF. Only a few stand out to Doc as they arrive, a CROSS 01 by the name of 'Winters', a BALLISTA Officer who was recently assigned to name code-named 'Ecclesiarch', a British UNION group talking amongst each other, and various others. A Special guest gets onto the stage, a new unit, the Elite Overwatch Assassin or EOWA for short stands behind Doc. Most of the MPF have their masks off, and yet for Doc, they all seem to still be on. -

- Voices chatter within the entire group, going silent when Doc speaks -

Doc : "Alright... Settle down everyone.... I know your all wondering why I called you here. Truth be told, It's rather disturbing news. We're all being... Sent to City 8 as a reserve group."

- There's an outburst, a few members raising the hands while the other majority start speaking to each other in hushed tones -

Doc : "Hey! Quiet down huh? Anyways... I'll be taking questions if ya'll have any."

- The Cross 01 raises her hand -

Doc : "Yeah Winters?"

Winters : "Why are we being deployed as a reserve group to City 8? Don't they have enough forces there?"

Doc : "Yeah... About that... Due to the tensions within other nations at our borders, we're replacing a small section of the MPF forces at City 13 to deal with Anti-Citizens in the forest since the City 13 forces are doing border patrol. Now, I know that sounds bad considering the Overwatch usually deal with that crap and whatnot, but we're going to be much closer to the Citadel and a majority of the forces should things go wrong... Any other questions?"

- The Debriefing ends, most questions being unable to be answered by the Officer III due to lack of information. Eventually he starts to head back to his office, but soon 'Winters' accompanies him. -

Doc : "Hey, what's up?"

Winters : "Oh nothing, I just thought you might need someone to talk to. You seemed pretty stressed out during that Debrief."

Doc : "Yeah... I know. It's just frustrating to suddenly have to re-locate to another city on such a short notice with an entire police force, Especially with the fact there's basically a surge in Anti-Citizen activity in that area doesn't help either."

Winters : "Well, the best advice I can give you right now is that we just have to be careful, and not make any rash decisions. Besides, we'll most likely get through as always."

Doc : "I suppose so... Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

Winters : "Nope, I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

Doc : "Alright then... Anyways, I gotta get back into my office. See you around later huh?"

- Winters nods, strolling off back to the barracks where the most troops usually stay. Doc eventually gets back into his office, picking up a dark-green beanie off the corner of it. He got it when he was first tasked with clearing out a Anti-Citizen stronghold with a few other units in City 10... Good times. He kicked his feet back ontop of his desk, lazing about before finally he started to relax -
[ Mask Feedback Loop Ending . . . ]

You, Thorny and Ottonna are the three people here who are very good at making posts like this.

Herdenia wrote:You, Thorny and Ottonna are the three people here who are very good at making posts like this.

eh true.

New Montron wrote:eh true.

You're quite good at doing diplomatic meetings and stuff like that, Central is good at thinking up stories and plots and new stuff like that, and I'm...not very good at RPing whatsoever really.

Herdenia wrote:You're quite good at doing diplomatic meetings and stuff like that, Central is good at thinking up stories and plots and new stuff like that, and I'm...not very good at RPing whatsoever really.

I'm only good at rping with myself because I don't have anyone else to rp with. Not a lot of people interact with my nation unless I cause a problem such as glassing something.

New ThornyThorns wrote:Sorry but I'm on Herdenias side. The rules are there for a reason. If I allow magic once it might become bigger. Especially since Sabre is a big character in ottonna. I'm disappointed in you waifu. You were meant to uphold the rules not break them.

When are you not disappointed with me. I would expect you would allow this once but clearly not. Even if we remove this saber ability, he値l probably not want to do it anymore because you guys completely shat on us.

Herdenia wrote:You're quite good at doing diplomatic meetings and stuff like that, Central is good at thinking up stories and plots and new stuff like that, and I'm...not very good at RPing whatsoever really.

eh you play enough RTS games you get a handle of being diplomatic.

Btw, the names in a Half-Life RP are whack, like if I were to write out Doc's full callsign. It'd be 'CCA.C13-MPF.HELIX-OFC.III-2624.Doc' or smth like that.

City 8 wrote:Btw, the names in a Half-Life RP are whack, like if I were to write out Doc's full callsign. It'd be 'CCA.C13-MPF.HELIX-OFC.III-2624.Doc' or smth like that.

Just do copy and paste

New ThornyThorns wrote:I'm only good at rping with myself because I don't have anyone else to rp with. Not a lot of people interact with my nation unless I cause a problem such as glassing something.

Well Kanna and Geno both seem cold and uncaring and sometimes talk down to other leaders (although considering the strength of the nation they run there was no reason for them not to do this) so that's why I never really diplomatically engaged with your nation. You leaders just seemed like they didn't care enough about a nation as weak as mine to actually establish an embassy or anything.

WaifuCentral wrote:When are you not disappointed with me. I would expect you would allow this once but clearly not. Even if we remove this saber ability, he値l probably not want to do it anymore because you guys completely shat on us.

As founder of this rp it is my duty to balance things. If I don't understand something I research it and break it down to understand what it is. It is your own fault for not doing your own research before you make/do things.

New ThornyThorns wrote:As founder of this rp it is my duty to balance things. If I don't understand something I research it and break it down to understand what it is. It is your own fault for not doing your own research before you make/do things.

Well it was made within the advanced warfare era if I am correct and it should be possible but it shouldn稚 be as effective as it is. If anything he can use his exo suit to predict stuff.

WaifuCentral wrote:Well it was made within the advanced warfare era if I am correct and it should be possible but it shouldn稚 be as effective as it is. If anything he can use his exo suit to predict stuff.

This is a solution however there is a chance that it would be wrong.

Herdenia wrote:Well Kanna and Geno both seem cold and uncaring and sometimes talk down to other leaders (although considering the strength of the nation they run there was no reason for them not to do this) so that's why I never really diplomatically engaged with your nation. You leaders just seemed like they didn't care enough about a nation as weak as mine to actually establish an embassy or anything.

Geno is insane so I get that and Kanna can be pretty cold, but she was pretty open to other countries when it came to building up relations with them.

Herdenia wrote:This is a solution however there is a chance that it would be wrong.

Even then with that ability, it just makes my Execution Squad a whole lot easier to beat. But they池e all difficult. The only part he値l have trouble on is King Crimson vs Saber.

Uhh... Honestly, I don't think I could even try to research the AR2 lore-wise it's powered by Dark Energy Plasma... Which you'd probably need to scan this wiki to even find out what it even is.

(https://half-life.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Energy)

WaifuCentral wrote:Even then with that ability, it just makes my Execution Squad a whole lot easier to beat. But they池e all difficult. The only part he値l have trouble on is King Crimson vs Saber.

Tbh I think the stand is a bunch of BS as well but it doesn't really do anything most of the time anyway.

City 8 wrote:Uhh... Honestly, I don't think I could even try to research the AR2 lore-wise it's powered by Dark Energy Plasma... Which you'd probably need to scan this wiki to even find out what it even is.

(https://half-life.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Energy)

I知 not sure either. I知 a little busy rn but I値l look later.

Herdenia wrote:Tbh I think the stand is a bunch of BS as well but it doesn't really do anything most of the time anyway.

Well it can be useful but I知 a dummy.

«12. . .1,6201,6211,6221,6231,6241,6251,626. . .1,7471,748»

Advertisement