by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New Rp Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6211,6221,6231,6241,6251,6261,627. . .1,7551,756»

WaifuCentral wrote:Well it can be useful but Im a dummy.

Start doing crazy stuff with it in the RP and we'll have a problem though.

WaifuCentral wrote:Well it was made within the advanced warfare era if I am correct and it should be possible but it shouldnt be as effective as it is. If anything he can use his exo suit to predict stuff.

Well you see with that there comes complications. As an example spartan armor can react extremely fast. If the exo suit reacts to quickly it will kill the person inside. That is why spartans have to be enhanced in order to use them. So just know that if you plan on using that method then you're going to run into many complications.

New ThornyThorns wrote:Well you see with that there comes complications. As an example spartan armor can react extremely fast. If the exo suit reacts to quickly it will kill the person inside. That is why spartans have to be enhanced in order to use them. So just know that if you plan on using that method then you're going to run into many complications.

Yeah the arm moving at Mach 0.9 will probably cause more than a couple broken bones.

Herdenia wrote:Start doing crazy stuff with it in the RP and we'll have a problem though.

I can assure you I wont go too crazy.

Herdenia wrote:Yeah the arm moving at Mach 0.9 will probably cause more than a couple broken bones.

Yea. If I remember correctly there was a test run of the spartan armor and the guy in the suit tried to move his arm and the movement was so fast and powerful that his arm was pretty much destroyed.

Damn firefox news knows whats going on. There's two of the three headlines on display and one of them is why every cyclist needs a pool noodle and these two guys giving a crash course lesson in woke-ness

Welp anyways Im going to bed. Cya

Herdenia wrote:Welp anyways Im going to bed. Cya

Gn

Announcement:
*Sabre Rp, a highly critized but still on popular demand TV series, has been cancelled its first season due to its inaccuracies. Expert says that the TV series defies the laws of physics and should be cancelled as soon as possible to prevent misinformation to its audience. Many viewers protest it but the creators comply to the experts and decided to cancel the show*

Greater Ottonna wrote:Announcement:
*Sabre Rp, a highly critized but still on popular demand TV series, has been cancelled its first season due to its inaccuracies. Expert says that the TV series defies the laws of physics and should be cancelled as soon as possible to prevent misinformation to its audience. Many viewers protest it but the creators comply to the experts and decided to cancel the show*

Available RpFlix Shows: (If I remembered)

"Your Friendly Foxgirl Next Door!" (Season 1) (Oliver-Hayaska Rp)

"Chronicles of the Valkyries" (RpFlix Originals) (Greater Ottonna Rp)

"Game of Ottonnan Thrones: The Prince's Return-Kingsman Crossover Special" (Season 3) (Monika-OC rp)

"The Kingsman: The Prince's Return Crossover Special" (Season 2) (Dagonet Rp)

"Escape From City 8" (Season 1) (Derrick-Kaguya Rp)

"X-Gen: Genocalypse" (From the Producers of De Wae of Queen Kanna) (RpFlix Originals) (New ThornyThorns Rp)

CANCELLED:

"Fate: King of All Knights" (Season 1) (Sabre Rp)

Upcoming Shows:
TBA

Greater Ottonna wrote:Available RpFlix Shows: (If I remembered)

"Your Friendly Foxgirl Next Door!" (Season 1) (Oliver-Hayaska Rp)

"Chronicles of the Valkyries" (RpFlix Originals) (Greater Ottonna Rp)

"Game of Ottonnan Thrones: The Prince's Return-Kingsman Crossover Special" (Season 3) (Monika-OC rp)

"The Kingsman: The Prince's Return Crossover Special" (Season 2) (Dagonet Rp)

"Escape From City 8" (Season 1) (Derrick-Kaguya Rp)

"X-Gen: Genocalypse" (From the Producers of De Wae of Queen Kanna) (RpFlix Originals) (New ThornyThorns Rp)

CANCELLED:

"Fate: King of All Knights" (Season 1) (Sabre Rp)

Upcoming Shows:
TBA

(You realize we can work around the Saber RP and just re balance some stuff right?)

Greater Ottonna wrote:Addis Ababa,
13:08 Charlie Time Zone, 1 Valkyrie Section

Agent Fred (ASIS): "Ah ladies, good to see you here... Welcome to Ethiopia, or what's left of it. I'm Agent Fred, Australian Secret Intelligence Service, I'm the first responder to incident... "

Lt. Madison: "Ahh Agent Fred... I am Lieutenant Madison Connor... 1 Valkyrie Section, Royal Valkyrie Regiment."

Crimson Alpine: "I'm Crimson Alpine, 2 Valkyrie Section, RVS..."

Agent Fred: "Crimson Alpine, is that your callsign?"

*Crimson Alpine nods*

Agent Fred: "And Lt. Connor... Are you the Daughter of the Col. Erika Connor?"

Lt. Madison: "Yes, why did you ask?"

Agent Fred: "It's been an honour to meet the daughter of the greatest Valkyrie Operator of all time... I know your Mum so much... I was in the SAS attach to the RVS in which your Mother's units is....

Lt. Madison: "Ahhh...*she tap her back* that flatters me..."

Agent Fred: "Anyways hop on my convoy, we will be escorted by the Ethiopian Army on the way to HQ Ranger..."

*Agent Fred gets inside in the van*

Crimson Alpine: "Wait is that true Lt?"

Lt. Madison: "shh! We need to keep our profile low..."

Crimson Alpine: "Noted Lt... But I'm so excited I'm with the Connors...."

Lt. Madison: "Sure you will, now let's go"

*They get inside the Convoy*

Agent Fred: "Alright, Chevron 1-1 lead up the convoy... We are on Oscar Mike! Pls maintain your speed at 60 km per hour.... over"

Chevron 1-1 (Ethiopian Army): "Roger that Chevron Actual... Out"

to be continued

*The Convoy reached Addis Ababa Market of where the 2,300 people had been killed after the recent attack. Many dead bodies cling up the streets and some body bags piling up by the Ethiopian Authorities, they get outside the convoys*

Lt. Madison: "So this is it... Such an unpleasant scene to see...."

Agent Fred: "This was just one of the massacres you can see here.... Those bloody bastards..."

Lt. Madison: "Do we have identified the perpetrators?"

Agent Fred: "We are still working on it... The Ethiopian Government task us to help them identify this rogue groups..."

Lt. Madison: "I see-"

Ethiopian Soldiers: "RPG!!"

*one of Ethiopian Vehicle was hit. The Unidentified Terrorist started shooting at them from the other far building. Taking down some Ethiopian Soldiers in the process*

Lt. Madison: "Sht!.... All Valkyries take cover!

Valkiries: "Yes Ma'am!"

Agent Fred: "Bloody hell!" *cocks his rifle* "Looks like we are on their trap! Captain Ajani! Tell your men to take cover!! What in the hell are they doing!"

Captain Ajani: "Sorry boss! They were just recruits... They were just new to this.... " *fires his rifle*

*Some Ethiopian Recruits didn't take to cover so they received a lot of casualties*

Agent Fred: "Bloody Recruits!?

*BOOM*

Captain Ajani: "YES BOSS!!"

Lt. Madison: "Fred!! Do you hear me!!

Agent Fred: "Yeah I hear ya!!

Lt. Madison: "I'm going to throw some smoke, You, Ajani, Crim will proceed to the rooftops while Sarah and Violet are with me... Do you understand!"

Agent Fred: "Yeah we will do it!!

Lt. Madison: "Suppresive Fire!!" *throws some smoke*

Agent Fred: "Crim, Ajani follow me!!

*Crimson Alpine, Agent Fred and Capt. Ajani runs through the smoke and proceed to the other building*

Crimson Alpine: "Clear!"

Capt. Ajani: "Room Clear!"

*They got to the rooftop*

Agent Fred: "Crimson Alpine, provide some sniper position right here! we've got a perfect view of the firefight!"

Crimson Alpine: "Alright....."

*she placed down her sniper rifle while Agent Fred placed down his spotter binoculars to assist Crimson Alpine and Capt. Ajani guards the sniper team*

Lt Madison (On radio): "What do you see up there? over"

Agent Fred: *through her binoculars* "We've got 7 tangos on the second, 5 tangos on the third, blue building, four blocks, southwest of your current position, how copy?"

Lt. Madison (On radio): "solid copy, Are you clear to engage them? over"

Agent Fred: "Affirmative! Out... " *breaths in* "Crimson, are you ready?"

Crimson Alpine: *gently closes the bolt* "always I am...."

Agent Fred: "Range to targets, six-four-niner, Wind, 20 kilo to east, quartervalue, on scope"

Crimson Alpine: "on target" *breath in* *fires and hits the target* *breaths out*

Agent Fred: "Nice shot... Standby for second target.... 2 meters, right"

*Crimson Alpine continues to fire her sniper rifle until she take down 12 targets with the assistance of Agent Fred*

Agent Fred: *taps her back* "Good shot.... Good shot.. Whoo! That was intense!"

*Crimson Alipine smiles but she had some two minded thoughts about killing*

Lt. Madison: "Thanks for the assistance, now proceed to meet us on the Adis Market asap."

Agent Fred: "Roger that! Out"

Well now that saber has been cancelled who wanna take on my Execution Squad?

WaifuCentral wrote:Well now that saber has been cancelled who wanna take on my Execution Squad?

You could have the Execution Squad take on someone else's special forces.

Herdenia wrote:You could have the Execution Squad take on someone else's special forces.

You volunteering? Ill telegram you the rules for this.

WaifuCentral wrote:You volunteering? Ill telegram you the rules for this.

Sure, you can try and steal my sonic weaponry designs from this Siberian testing facility with them, but be warned it's a very closely kept secret and there will be more than a few guards.

Herdenia wrote:Sure, you can try and steal my sonic weaponry designs from this Siberian testing facility with them, but be warned it's a very closely kept secret and there will be more than a few guards.

I mean the execution squad only deals with specific people who need to be put down here. Like saber for example or a kingsmen agent if we find them. The CSOT would deal with your sonic weaponry.

Crimes against pancakes have been committed

WaifuCentral wrote:I mean the execution squad only deals with specific people who need to be put down here. Like saber for example or a kingsmen agent if we find them. The CSOT would deal with your sonic weaponry.

How about an evil scientist who is developing sonic weaponry among other evil scientist stuff?

Herdenia wrote:How about an evil scientist who is developing sonic weaponry among other evil scientist stuff?

That would be CSOT.......CSOT deals with foreign stuff while Execution Squad sometimes deals with foreign stuff. However Ive built the squad to be taken on one at a time.

WaifuCentral wrote:That would be CSOT.......CSOT deals with foreign stuff while Execution Squad sometimes deals with foreign stuff. However Ive built the squad to be taken on one at a time.

Ah, I see so it's a more domestic operating administration. Well then I guess you could send your special forces that operate in foreign territory if you want but it seems like you want someone to attack which I have no reason to do.

Herdenia wrote:Ah, I see so it's a more domestic operating administration. Well then I guess you could send your special forces that operate in foreign territory if you want but it seems like you want someone to attack which I have no reason to do.

Yeah. It would make sense for New Montron or City 8 To do it. Heck as of right now Greater Ottonna Could do it still.

Bəąř

WaifuCentral wrote:Bəąř

Bəř

New ThornyThorns wrote:Bəř

BəąřBəąř

«12. . .1,6211,6221,6231,6241,6251,6261,627. . .1,7551,756»

Advertisement