by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

New World Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .3,6803,6813,6823,6833,6843,6853,686. . .3,7263,727»

Vakunithia wrote:So what about France, Algeria. Those islands directly west of Tiny more pathetic Spain. Those three little countries north of Brazil and a single province in Indonesia? A bit of land every where. Better to kill everyone with.

I finna spank you if you even think about threatening the german people

ALIENS DETERMINED TO BE SPECIES OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN

The push into East Prussia continues. One of the dead aliens has been captured. It's species was unable to be identified, and it's biochemistry seems to be completely different from anything seen before.

Preparations for an amphibious assault on East Prussia are beginning.

Carcharod wrote:well that opens doors to some interesting encounters.

indeed.

my math midterm is in half an hour hopefully things go well, if not. welp. also, DecepticonCybertron Unified Empiricus I would like you two to be a core part of the Parade. To everyone else who was involved in the retaking of the American Homeland, Please telegram me because I wish to have medals be handed out in honor of those who fought during the battle for New York, Washington DC, and Norfolk.

The Unified American Federation wrote:my math midterm is in half an hour hopefully things go well, if not. welp. also, DecepticonCybertron Unified Empiricus I would like you two to be a core part of the Parade. To everyone else who was involved in the retaking of the American Homeland, Please telegram me because I wish to have medals be handed out in honor of those who fought during the battle for New York, Washington DC, and Norfolk.

gah math was a pox on my school years.
Also nothing for the California offensive?

The Unified American Federation wrote:my math midterm is in half an hour hopefully things go well, if not. welp. also, DecepticonCybertron Unified Empiricus I would like you two to be a core part of the Parade. To everyone else who was involved in the retaking of the American Homeland, Please telegram me because I wish to have medals be handed out in honor of those who fought during the battle for New York, Washington DC, and Norfolk.

DecepticonCybertron wrote:gah math was a pox on my school years.

Thank god I only need 1 math credit for my degree...

The federal united republic

Congrats AG on winning the election again. I hope to see the Coalition push forward and do great things!

The Unified American Federation wrote:my math midterm is in half an hour hopefully things go well, if not. welp. also, DecepticonCybertron Unified Empiricus I would like you two to be a core part of the Parade. To everyone else who was involved in the retaking of the American Homeland, Please telegram me because I wish to have medals be handed out in honor of those who fought during the battle for New York, Washington DC, and Norfolk.

I want to say I assaulted Florida, but I could be misremembering.

| THE FOUNDING of REGIONAL NEWS OUTLETS |

    | Attention, attention! I come bearing news, if you'd excuse the semi-pun. As promised by the Coalition Campaign, I have begun preparations to set up regional newspapers to report on OOC (out of character) topics. This could be to do with anything related to regional politics or gossip. I'll personally be setting up my own paper, the Union Herald, and will post articles in a dispatch which I will put on the portal page.

    | If you want to found a newspaper, telegram me with its name, and a link to a dispatch. I'd advise maybe people who have opposing opinions to myself possibly try and report, as then we can have differing articles and perspectives on regional happenings.

    | When I get round to redeveloping the Regional Discord Server, I'll also create a special channel for people who run said news outlets to post their top stories and such. Also, I think it'd be fair to say that interviews would be cool, so just a suggestion for future reporters!

    | As with most outlets, bend the truth as you wish. It's your paper, so feel free to do so. However, a few words of advice from me. Firstly, don't start having sudden newspaper reports by reporting what other papers have reported. As in, say if the Union Herald posted an exposé on how United Christian is secretly controlling the government (he isn't, by the way, it's just an example), don't report about that report. Sure, also report on that exposé, but don't directly type in something like "Union Herald is false in it's report". I dunno. To me it just sounds weird, so don't take these as official rules.

    | Also, please don't create outright false stories. Sure, report on rumours, bend facts to match your opinion, but please don't make things up!

Charybdis Nebula

Deep in the uninhabited reaches of the Charybdis Nebula, a small research station hangs in the emptiness of space. The station is devoted to development of small combat craft, and as such has several fighter catapults. In one, a test pilot now prepares for takeoff.

“Devil, this is control. Commence pre-flight procedures.”
“Copy, flight recorder is on. For the record, this is Lieutenant Anna Rogers, callsign ‘Devil’, aboard the RX-78 prototype. Commencing pre-flight checks. Main power online. Life support online. Control thruster online. Main thrusters online. HUD online. Pre-flight complete, I’m ready on your mark.”
“Copy, Devil. Begin launch sequence.”
“Main thrusters aligned. Firing in three, two, one, mark.”
The catapult launches the prototype and it shoots out into the blackness of space.

To be continued...

DecepticonCybertron wrote:gah math was a pox on my school years.
Also nothing for the California offensive?

People will be getting Awards for it. I just need to know who did what because the Celebrations take place in every major city across the continent. Each one of them have a "Final stone" to place. I just want to make sure I know who did what in which part of the country so they're honored properly.

Cradon Accord wrote:I want to say I assaulted Florida, but I could be misremembering.

You did.

The Unified American Federation wrote:People will be getting Awards for it. I just need to know who did what because the Celebrations take place in every major city across the continent. Each one of them have a "Final stone" to place. I just want to make sure I know who did what in which part of the country so they're honored properly.

You did.

California offensive
Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Tidal Wave
Lugnut
The Combaticons

Canada Offensive
Airachnid

Central Offensive
Ironcald (post mortem)
Steel Breaker
Rifts
The Infroncons

battle of New York
Megatron
Soundwave
The Constructicons
Seeker armada
The Stunticons
Predicons

Hello and good afternoon.

Austrovik-Germania wrote:| THE FOUNDING of REGIONAL NEWS OUTLETS |

    | Attention, attention! I come bearing news, if you'd excuse the semi-pun. As promised by the Coalition Campaign, I have begun preparations to set up regional newspapers to report on OOC (out of character) topics. This could be to do with anything related to regional politics or gossip. I'll personally be setting up my own paper, the Union Herald, and will post articles in a dispatch which I will put on the portal page.

    | If you want to found a newspaper, telegram me with its name, and a link to a dispatch. I'd advise maybe people who have opposing opinions to myself possibly try and report, as then we can have differing articles and perspectives on regional happenings.

    | When I get round to redeveloping the Regional Discord Server, I'll also create a special channel for people who run said news outlets to post their top stories and such. Also, I think it'd be fair to say that interviews would be cool, so just a suggestion for future reporters!

    | As with most outlets, bend the truth as you wish. It's your paper, so feel free to do so. However, a few words of advice from me. Firstly, don't start having sudden newspaper reports by reporting what other papers have reported. As in, say if the Union Herald posted an exposé on how United Christian is secretly controlling the government (he isn't, by the way, it's just an example), don't report about that report. Sure, also report on that exposé, but don't directly type in something like "Union Herald is false in it's report". I dunno. To me it just sounds weird, so don't take these as official rules.

    | Also, please don't create outright false stories. Sure, report on rumours, bend facts to match your opinion, but please don't make things up!

I will be looking at doing news.

Austrovik-Germania wrote:| THE FOUNDING of REGIONAL NEWS OUTLETS |

    | Attention, attention! I come bearing news, if you'd excuse the semi-pun. As promised by the Coalition Campaign, I have begun preparations to set up regional newspapers to report on OOC (out of character) topics. This could be to do with anything related to regional politics or gossip. I'll personally be setting up my own paper, the Union Herald, and will post articles in a dispatch which I will put on the portal page.

    | If you want to found a newspaper, telegram me with its name, and a link to a dispatch. I'd advise maybe people who have opposing opinions to myself possibly try and report, as then we can have differing articles and perspectives on regional happenings.

    | When I get round to redeveloping the Regional Discord Server, I'll also create a special channel for people who run said news outlets to post their top stories and such. Also, I think it'd be fair to say that interviews would be cool, so just a suggestion for future reporters!

    | As with most outlets, bend the truth as you wish. It's your paper, so feel free to do so. However, a few words of advice from me. Firstly, don't start having sudden newspaper reports by reporting what other papers have reported. As in, say if the Union Herald posted an exposé on how United Christian is secretly controlling the government (he isn't, by the way, it's just an example), don't report about that report. Sure, also report on that exposé, but don't directly type in something like "Union Herald is false in it's report". I dunno. To me it just sounds weird, so don't take these as official rules.

    | Also, please don't create outright false stories. Sure, report on rumours, bend facts to match your opinion, but please don't make things up!

Or am I

The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:President Alvarado thinks. "Well, we downloaded Connor's essence into a supercomputer before he died. We just didn't have the technology to move him into a biochip or a robotic body, and it would have been a concern to move him as soon as he had died. Its worth a try. Former President Granger has agreed to download himself into the APC net and a robotic body when he dies.
There are another two issues to discuss as well. Atlea's revival and The Asian Union's revival."

Message to President Alvarado:
President Connor is now ready to be sent back to your nation. He has adjusted to the transfer very well so far.
He has been successfully transplanted as your requirements into a robot body and a Bio-chip has been fitted, so he can either be transplanted to a more advanced body in future or a clone of his own body. A synthetic skin mesh has been placed over the robotic frame to give him his original appearance. But please make sure he avoids Bright intense light for
long periods. Otherwise, he will end looking like a burns victim.
He also has a built in link to the APC Net as well, which has limited access and should allow him to upload Granger.

"

Extract from Gooutofheran Times

Robo-Cops !!!

Fully autonomous, mobile robots with human-like features and expressions are deployed in the Mega cities now. These androids are highly intelligent, able to operate in almost any environment and dealing with various duties. As well as their powerful sensory and communication abilities, they have access to bank accounts, tax, travel, shopping and criminal records, allowing them to instantly identify people on the street.

The presence of these machines is freeing-up a tremendous amount of time for human officers. They are also being used in crowd control and riot situations. With inhuman strength and speed, a single android can be highly intimidating and easily take on dozens of people if needed. Special controls are embedded in their programming, however, to prevent the use of excessive force.

So I've heard about an alien invasion or two (maybe three) going on. Are my nation's people in immediate danger?

Karevka wrote:So I've heard about an alien invasion or two (maybe three) going on. Are my nation's people in immediate danger?

Only if UAF is the one invasion RP came from he's the major invasion Rp idea guy.

Carcharod wrote:Only if UAF is the one invasion RP came from he's the major invasion Rp idea guy.

Alrighty then.

Carcharod wrote:Only if UAF is the one invasion RP came from he's the major invasion Rp idea guy.

I disagree with that statement.

Austrovik-Germania wrote:I disagree with that statement.

when it comes to aliens he is.

«12. . .3,6803,6813,6823,6833,6843,6853,686. . .3,7263,727»

Advertisement