by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7292,7302,7312,7322,7332,7342,735. . .2,7682,769»

Cauva wrote:The threat to not RP because your demand where you refuse to compromise won't be met is extreme. Not wanting Nazism banned.

That sentence makes no sense. How do you expect to take action to ban something that should be banned if those actions will be called extreme? ffs...

Rilandse wrote:Says the person who defends the Holodomor

"no u" isnt much of an argument. At least youve finally said what ive always suspected

Jesia, it isn't your fault, you got punished for your no no actions. Its Hunzali's fault for using your punishment as a catalyst to project his motives.

Post self-deleted by Seaforti.

Anacodia wrote:"no u" isnt much of an argument. At least youve finally said what ive always suspected

My statement was to prove our argument that you can re-brand nazism to get around a pointless brand.

I'm far from a Nazi.

Cauva wrote:

I dont think an rp strike is extreme.

I mean it's a protest, are protests extreme?

Seaforti wrote:Oh...
Anacodia is Hunzali?

No.

Rilandse wrote:My statement was to prove our argument that you can re-brand nazism to get around a pointless brand.

I'm far from a Nazi.

And mine was that you really cant, because I recognized it as what it was

tfw Anacodia literally thinks I'm a Nazi.

Krimera wrote:No.

Oh, then where did this whole fiasco come from?

Rilandse wrote:tfw Anacodia literally thinks I'm a Nazi.

I can say I wouldn't be shocked if you actually were.

Anacodia wrote:And mine was that you really cant, because I recognized it as what it was

If you ban Nazism, you aren't banning similar ideologies such as White Nationalism, Stasserism, etc.

Rilandse wrote:tfw Anacodia literally thinks I'm a Nazi.

It's okay, its not the first time people have been accused of being nazis.

Anacodia wrote:That sentence makes no sense. How do you expect to take action to ban something that should be banned if those actions will be called extreme? ffs...

The parts we're all fussing about are all banned, Racism or whatever else. He's refusing to roleplay because Nazism won't be banned in name, the reason that's hard to do is because that opens the door to banning other ideologies.
What Hunzali is threatening is extreme because of what he's doing it for. It's acting like a spoiled kid who didn't get the newest phone when he's got the last model at home.

Anacodia wrote:I can say I wouldn't be shocked if you actually were.

I'm not bothered by this. To be falsely label as a Nazi from a communist who defends the mass killings of people is the least of my worries.

Ionalands wrote:I dont think an rp strike is extreme.

I mean it's a protest, are protests extreme?

Maybe since I'm the only one who thinks this extreme isn't the right word, but I think relatively large protests for relevantly irrelevant subjects is extreme.

Post self-deleted by Seaforti.

Krimera wrote:It's okay, its not the first time people have been accused of being nazis.

Krimera, you are e pepe posting Ironfront user.

Seaforti wrote:If you want to Play the name games might as well bring the Mods in this as I don't see this being resolved responsibly...

Ok that's a little melodramatic.

There's a bit of a schism, but there's no need for mods to get involved.

Post by Greater Jes New Islands suppressed by Rilandse.

Nazis and communists are both bad
Maybe we should embrace Deng Xiaoping thought

Seaforti wrote:If you want to Play the name games might as well bring the Mods in this as I don't see this being resolved responsibly...

Let me clarify~
I don't see this being resolved responsibly on the RMB, how's that? All its doing is spamming our RMB, so lets move this somewhere else. Ok?

Seaforti wrote:If you want to Play the name games might as well bring the Mods in this as I don't see this being resolved responsibly...

The mods aren't going to get involved with this. You'll probably bring more trouble to yourself for making a report for this, and your prior history as Paplem won't help either.

Cauva wrote:Maybe since I'm the only one who thinks this extreme isn't the right word, but I think relatively large protests for relevantly irrelevant subjects is extreme.

It's not an irrelevant subject to Hunzali.

The rise of extremism among our youth is not a trivial issue

Ionalands wrote:It's not an irrelevant subject to Hunzali.

The rise of extremism among our youth is not a trivial issue

Refusing to ban Nazism because that might lead to the banning of other ideologies and because everything bad about Nazism is already banned is extremism?
Banned in everything but name.

Cauva wrote:Refusing to ban Nazism because that might lead to the banning of other ideologies and because everything bad about Nazism is already banned is extremism?

The slippery slope argument only works when leftists use it.

«12. . .2,7292,7302,7312,7322,7332,7342,735. . .2,7682,769»

Advertisement