by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7322,7332,7342,7352,7362,7372,738. . .2,7682,769»

New Nationale Einheit wrote:Nazism can't be banned, but all else can?

No, we were saying if we banned Nazism, everything else could be banned. We refused to ban nazism because our rules forbid it.

Seaforti, stop going to the regions that are closing their embassies and simply posting "?".

They are doing it cause people from Thaecia are telling them we won't ban fascism. And all those regions have the anti-fascist tag

We have the isolationist tag anyways...

Rilandse wrote:No, we were saying if we banned Nazism, everything else could be banned. We refused to ban nazism because our rules forbid it.

I got that after reading again.

Omg just ban Nazism like holy sh*t is it so hard?

Varzo wrote:Omg just ban Nazism like holy sh*t is it so hard?

Krimera and Rilandse explained why it actually is impossible

Varzo wrote:Omg just ban Nazism like holy sh*t is it so hard?

Condaian wrote:Krimera and Rilandse explained why it actually is impossible

It's also possible to just accept that everything they wanted banned is banned.

Condaian wrote:Krimera and Rilandse explained why it actually is impossible

And how is that true?

Cauva wrote:It's also possible to just accept that everything they wanted banned is banned.

Thats it yeah. Its already done.

We cannot go around banning everything imo.

Varzo wrote:And how is that true?

Let's try and not spark this debate again, but the issue is that if we ban Nazism that opens the door for talking about banning other ideologies, like socialism or whatever else.
It's concerning because it can cause a domino effect, "we banned this so why can't we ban that?"

Cauva wrote:Let's try and not spark this debate again, but the issue is that if we ban Nazism that opens the door for talking about banning other ideologies, like socialism or whatever else.
It's concerning because it can cause a domino effect, "we banned this so why can't we ban that?"

There's logic here.

Cauva wrote:Let's try and not spark this debate again, but the issue is that if we ban Nazism that opens the door for talking about banning other ideologies, like socialism or whatever else.
It's concerning because it can cause a domino effect, "we banned this so why can't we ban that?"

How about this.
We should ban any ideology that goes against someoneís beliefs. Iím Jewish, get rid of Nazism once and for all, so now letís get rid of it. Thereís no point for Communism to.

Just ban it you damn idiots.

Varzo wrote:How about this.
We should ban any ideology that goes against someoneís beliefs. Iím Jewish, get rid of Nazism once and for all, so now letís get rid of it. Thereís no point for Communism to.

Just ban it you damn idiots.

Ok this is actually a slippery slope.

Ionalands wrote:Ok this is actually a slippery slope.

See, it does exist.

Condaian wrote:What is this Based?

Whatever I think is correct.

Ionalands wrote:Whatever I think is correct.

So your opinion? Unbased.

Krimera wrote:Seaforti, stop going to the regions that are closing their embassies and simply posting "?".

They are doing it cause people from Thaecia are telling them we won't ban fascism. And all those regions have the anti-fascist tag

They're going out of the way to do that ? Defamating our image? They don't belong back here.

I will not allow members of this region to feel uncomfortable, about anything. It's time we be understanding to the feelings of others.

Cauva wrote:See, it does exist.

It's not that I think they dont exist, it's that I dont think banning nazism is one.

But banning anything that could go against anyone's beliefs? Massive slippery slope, that could be used to ban nearly every belief.

Scalesburg wrote:They're going out of the way to do that ? Defamating our image? They don't belong back here.

It's whatever really, we still have embassies with 70+ other regions.

Ionalands wrote:It's not that I think they dont exist, it's that I dont think banning nazism is one.

But banning anything that could go against anyone's beliefs? Massive slippery slope, that could be used to ban nearly every belief.

Yeah. I'll say I'm more willing to budge and agree that Nazism should be banned rather than ban anything and everything that could offend anyone.

Krimera wrote:Seaforti, stop going to the regions that are closing their embassies and simply posting "?".

They are doing it cause people from Thaecia are telling them we won't ban fascism. And all those regions have the anti-fascist tag

k
Deleted the comments...

The Homeland League now has opened a server so that all who vote for the Homeland League can also have a say in the party.

https://discord.gg/jh8K24

We hope you will give the Homeland League your vote as a vote for the Homeland League is a vote for all of AoR.

Our Party Plateform

Homeland League

Platform: The Homeland League, seeing it as our duty to protect the rights and powers of the regions composing the AOR, advocate just that, regional sovereignty. In times in the recent past, the AOR, established as an alliance, not a union, had been gradually expanding its authority over the sovereign governments of its unique and independent member regions. We oppose this, especially the course on which this is merely the first step. That course leads to Federalism, which we fear will warp the AOR from a good, and just association of free regions, based on mutual respect and friendship, into a corrosive and tyrannical superstate which will sign into law the destruction of the identities of tens of unique regions. Thus, the center point of our platform is the prevention of any federalization of the AOR, and the containment of its power over member regions to those absolutely necessary to maintain cooperation and order among member regions, and to foster friendship between said regions. In regards to non-AOR issues, Homeland League advocates social conservatism, and conservatism in general, believing that traditions, social norms, and culture all lead to a generally happier, more stable society. A society in touch with its roots and soul is a society for the better. We also advocate nationalism among regions and in the real world. The AOR should be a free alliance and association of proud regions who respect one another as well as themselves, and seek cooperation and friendship. This is central to our model. We do not want a tyrannical and destructive federation, or a weak and meaningless council that exists for flavor alone. We seek an alliance of regions, firm in friendship, and grounded in respect for the regions themselves, and their compatriots. Of course, this is very different from the isolationist anarchism of what was once the Regionalist Party, as we seek maintenance of close bonds among member regions, cooperation between the AOR as a whole in military and diplomatic affairs when appropriate, and an AOR government that will work to these ends without trampling on regions' freedoms. Additionally, with the topic of parties fresh off the tongue, we absolutely support the prevention of partisan bickering and party politics rising as a dominating factor in AOR politics. If the dream of a free, prosperous, and coordinated AOR is to be achieved, it must have a functional and symbiotic political machine. In fact, while federalism is our greatest enemy, we view partisan polarism as a far more disgusting opponent. Polarism along partisan lines would be a severe detriment to the AOR as a free association, and it would be even more of a threat in a federation.

In essence, the policies and ideology advocated by the Homeland League are as follows:

Anti-Federalism

Regional Sovereignty

Social Conservatism (and conservatism as a whole)

Nationalism

Friendship initiatives among AOR members

Multi-partisan cooperation to achieve virtuous ends

Responsible and transparent government

Representation and pursuit of the interests of member regions

These are our core tenets. We seek an Assembly that is powerful in its limitations, and remarkable for its responsible governance.

Membership:

Chairman: Prussian Mittleafrika

Members: LadyMorrighan, Selven, Xenhe Lous, Skyonder, Christian Confederation

Read factbook

Krimera wrote:
It's whatever really, we still have embassies with 70+ other regions.

That's true, but I'm not just going to let them waltz on back in after being that petty.

«12. . .2,7322,7332,7342,7352,7362,7372,738. . .2,7682,769»

Advertisement