WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United States of America, The Rose Garden, Weed, Konfoederation deutschsprachiger Staaten, The Atlantic, The Scandinavian Region, Black Angel Legion, Excelsior, Christian Right, XANADU, THE ROMAN COALITION, Greater Germany, Commonwealth of Atlantic Islands, The Axis of Evil Army, The Antarctic, New India, and 2 others.Land of Oz, and Byzantium.
Ozymandias contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Ozymandias
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Ozymandias is ranked 19,011th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Half-Sunken Shattered Visage of Ozymandias Egypticus||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”|
|2.||The Plutonium Half-life Prison of Fukushima Prefecture||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“This is not and will not be, Chernobyl, but it's bad!.”|
- : The Human Grey Hybrid Excellence of Benevolent 14 of the region Excelsior cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Join Lily of 99th Catgirl Division of the region Excelsior ordered the closure of its embassy in Ozymandias.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Empire of Panzer V Panther arrived from Deliverance.
- : The Kingdom of Blackledge of the region 00000 Land of Nod proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Communist Paradise of Kordesia of the region Republic of thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Ozarks.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Ozymandium.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
Ozymandias Regional Message Board
Hey, wake up.
been quiet lately
*turns on radio*
It's past curfew. Shut it down.
*turns on TV*
Looks at magazine about nuke plants.
Maybe get it right next time, Fuk.