WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederate States of Trescruces
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Free Market Federation, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, The Bar on the corner of every region, New World Union, Rat Nations Assembly, Hollow Point, Laraniem, SECFanatics, Dolla Holla, and The Planet X.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, FT: STL, and 21 others.Free Trade, Future Tech, Imperialist, Industrial, Isolationist, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Minuscule, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Password, Post-Modern Tech, Role Player, Social, Socialist, Steampunk, Theocratic, and Totalitarian.
Pavo Domus contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Pavo Domus
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Pavo Domus is ranked 1,122nd in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Totally Cool and Rad Empire of Romano Neo||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Carpe Phallum, my dude”|
|2.||The Confederate States of Trescruces||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Tax evasion time”|
|3.||The Semisovereign Concession of Trescruces Atomoscorp Uranium Company||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“All work and no play, every day”|
|4.||The Technocratic-Socialist State of Huosheng||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Růngyŗo dŗo wōmťn de HuōshŤng!”|
- : Embassy established between Pavo Domus and The Planet X.
- : The Subterranean Headquarters of The Controller of Planet X of the region The Planet X agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Confederate States of Trescruces proposed constructing embassies with The Planet X.
- : The Smooth-talking Diplomats of Great British Federation of the region Zombie Research Institute rejected a request from Pavo Domus to establish embassies.
- : The Confederate States of Trescruces proposed constructing embassies with Zombie Research Institute.
- : Embassy established between Dolla Holla and Pavo Domus.
- : Embassy established between Pavo Domus and SECFanatics.
- : The Holy Catholic Empire of Ilstur of the region Dolla Holla agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Confederate States of Trescruces proposed constructing embassies with Dolla Holla.
Pavo Domus Regional Message Board
We could have some neat scenarios with Trescrucians smuggling in stuff to your nation. I have bounty hunters and letters of marque for piracy/prize seizing, after all.
Youíll need more nations to war against then! Also, randomly popped into my head, but robots wonít run on micro nuclear reactors, mainly because they donít really seem possible irl and to add more limitations to robots. Iím thinking mainly batteries, direct plug-in, beam power, and fuel cells (especially direct methanol fuel cells, since hydrogen storage is pretty inefficient). Itís a shame you have embargoes, we could sell you our wearable and implantable tech in exchange for all those fish you have. Maybe we can just have pirates take them for us *smiles devilishly*
Man, should I get rid of compulsory service? Itís definitely the true libertarian thing to do, but I donít know how much it will reduce my military.
I don't know. From the standpoint of a militaristic state, you shouldn't. From the standpoint of my own self, I don't know.
Yeah... Iím not supposed to be too militaristic, but I do have a sizable navy
I have now become a true libertarian nation and probably secured Asaís reelection. I abolished conscription