WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nomadic Peoples of Penguinioa
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Wealthy Incomes in Penguin country
The World Census studied the spending power of the richest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Penguin country is ranked 9,049th in the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
|1.||The People's Republic of Smartcity||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Get smart dudes”|
|2.||The Empire of Regondo||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Move along move along”|
|3.||The Empire of Russias back||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“MOTHER RUSSIA”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Penguinioa||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Penguins for life”|
|5.||The Allied States of Maltiode||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Freedom for any and all”|
- : Embassy established between Penguin country and The Global Union Consortium.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Penguinioa agreed to construct embassies with The Global Union Consortium.
- : Kids country of the region The Global Union Consortium proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Regondo was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Allied States of Maltiode lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Allied States of Maltiode was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The 016 Office of BrightBayUniversity of the region The Communist Bloc rejected a request from Penguin country to establish embassies.
- : The Caravans of Santa Carina Wheels of the region Thegye rejected a request from Penguin country to establish embassies.
- : Embassy established between Penguin country and United Island States.
- : Embassy established between Penguin country and Pacific Union.
Penguin country Regional Message Board
The Consortium is planning a move to Global Union Consortium. Whilst not strictly decided, it would be best for embassies to also be established there as well, to ensure a seamless transfer should it be required. Should it not be, the region will likely be deleted, so you don't need to worry about clutter.
Thank you for your support!
KC / Novum Orientis
Founder & Delegate