WA Delegate (non-executive): The Rogue Nation of Nopengie (elected )
Founder: The Imperial Republic of Farlandiay
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United League of Nations, Hell, Brannackia, USSD, The Federation of Free Moultrie, Aurora Union, Roman Byzantine Union, Exodus, Diving Board, The Midnight Order HQ, LASAGNA PART TWO, Liberty Democratic Alliance, Old Zealand, Caer Sidi, and The Brotherhood.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in ravana
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, ravana is ranked 9,563rd in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Eternal Empire of Abanthia||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Sit Nomine Digna”|
|2.||The Eye of Novelli||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Vae Victis!”|
|3.||The Empire of Texan Imperial Empire||Right-wing Utopia Corrupt Thieving Uneducated Fascist Fundamentalists||“Remember the Alamo ”|
|4.||The Eye of Amaroza||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Vae Victis!”|
|5.||The Dominion of I Am Second Coming||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The best lack all conviction”|
|6.||The Community of Dodd||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“By The People For The People”|
|7.||The Republic of Pupeopia||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|8.||The Eye of Caldriz||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Vae Victis!”|
|9.||The Republic of Woccocon||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Long live Woccoconese”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Petrusciian||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“I got this nation name and I won't give it bacc.”|
Regional Poll • When did you join Ravana?
Poll called by The Imperial Republic of Farlandiay
Voting opened 1 day 2 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Embassy established between The Brotherhood and Ravana.
- : The Commonwealth of Traveling Trader departed this region for New World Union.
- : The Republic of Daijora arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Clubhaus ceased to exist.
- : Warsawo walcz ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Republic of Farlandiay created a new regional poll: "When did you join Ravana?".
- : The Imperial Republic of Farlandiay appointed The Commonwealth of Empathetica as Minister of Immigration with authority over Border Control and Embassies in Ravana.
- : The Imperial Republic of Farlandiay appointed The Confederacy of Papir Republic as Chancellor with authority over Polls in Ravana.
- : The Democratic Republic of Extranjero departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Democratic Republic of Extranjero arrived from The Pacific.
Ravana Regional Message Board
Great! Would you be able to copy your oath of citizenship onto our forum? https://ravana.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=4&st=0
I don't really recommend merger, often they fail horribly. since the founder is going to give preference to a group depending in which region he came from!
Thereby, I oppose to a merger of any kind!
Expect it to be done by this weekend! School is about to start for me so i won't have as much time ):
So you are saying my whole job is pointless... anyway how would ravana get larger? sure random nations could join but mergers would bring 10-40 nations within a week.
Petrusciian is right in that mergers often fail, usually because the region you attempt to merge with will ask at the last minute for us to merge with them. However, I have seen mergers work and they aren't impossible to execute. The League of Conservative Nations may be one of the most effective regions in the game in terms of having successful mergers. Generally, several conditions in a region need to be perfect for a merger to work.
- The region has to be fairly small. This is important because large regions often don't see a benefit to mergers, or see themselves in a position to make demands such as preferential status in government.
- The region must have a weak national identity. No region full of deeply devoted citizens will ever really be willing to join a different region. These mergers often fail because the region in question was never really interested.
This is what I would recommend you look for Empathetica,
- Regions where there are active members at the top, such as the President and Legislative, but the region itself is inactive or the founder is. These regions typically suffer from internal barriers, and you can point that out. This usually manifests itself when you see a region has a well written constitution, well done WFE, and maybe even some laws, but the RMB is silent and the region is under 40 members. To me, this indicates that there are players in the government who want to play nationstates and be active but their region is holding them back by either not having enough players or because the founder is inactive. These regions are prime for mergers because you are providing the active players a chance to put their efforts to a region that has more potential for growth.
- Regions where there was once an active community, but it has declined. These regions need not have any sort of organized government or even active players at the top. These are usually communities that are 'dead' in all but name, so the RMB might have a post once a day or so, but it is usually nothing of substance. These are regions that were once active but have declined in membership and engagement. Nations here often don't leave because the region is all they've ever known, or because the region is filled with their friends. For these regions, you can offer them and their friends the chance to migrate their community to our region which is more active. This allows them to maintain their relationships and community but be a part of a larger region that allows for more activity as well.
These regions aren't easy to find, but they do exist. When reaching out for a merger, if you receive any sort of positive response you should inform the King, Chancellor, and me as well so that we can help evaluate the region. I will say, as a concrete rule, that we are unwilling to alter our Divine Analects as a condition for mergers. That means we won't give them preferential citizenship that would elevate them to a status greater than other citizens of Ravana. There are some things we can offer, such as advisory offices, Regional offices (in terms of in game authority), and the creation of Royal Houses.
Another huge thing I recommend, whenever you reach out to a region and they seem unwilling to merge offer up a cultural affinity treaty. Something where we would establish embassies and invite diplomats to visit eachothers discords. We could even have joint activities. This will introduce new regions to Ravana, and even if they are uninterested in joining, it still brings activity to both regions. Over time these affinities can develop into deeper ties with things such as dual citizenship.