WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The City of San Jose
Last WA Update:
San Jose contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in San Jose
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, San Jose is ranked 22,496th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Neighborhood of Willow Glen||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Willow Glen”|
|2.||The Students of West Valley College||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Academic Excellence”|
|3.||The Student Body of San Jose State University||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Powering Silicon Valley”|
|4.||The City of San Jose||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Capital of Silcon Valley”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Oceanside and San Jose.
- : The Join Lily of 35th Catgirl Division of the region Oceanside ordered the closure of its embassy in San Jose.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region MentosLand cancelled the closure of its embassy in San Jose.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got lazy 7 of the region MentosLand ordered the closure of its embassy in San Jose.
- : Embassy established between United States of Femdom and San Jose.
- : The City of San Jose agreed to construct embassies with United States of Femdom.
- : The Matriarchy of Eastern European Nations of the region United States of Femdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between San Jose and The San Francisco Bay Area.
- : Embassy established between San Jose and MentosLand.
San Jose Regional Message Board
Hello, fellow citizens of the World. This is Archaeopteryx, Speaker for Tyrannicult. I consider myself a world traveler, and I have decided to move Tyrannicult to San Jose for the time being. I look forward to meeting new NationStates users in this region and participating in this thriving (but somewhat small) region.
Speaker of Tyrannicult
hello fellow San Joseans (if thats what you call them)