WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Red Defense Force of Theo-Raeken
Last WA Update:
South East Asian Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in South East Asian Union
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, South East Asian Union is ranked 5,685th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Red Defense Force of Theo-Raeken||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“By Blood and Iron, the Red Force shall conquer!”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Loyola Parrish||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Light in the Lord”|
|3.||The Panem Districts of Scott-McCall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Scott doesn't care about power - he cares about people.”|
- : The Federation of Atlae-193 departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : The Red Defense Force of Theo-Raeken banned The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 141 from the region.
- : Samurai mouse58 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Crystal Falls and South East Asian Union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and South East Asian Union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Frozen Circle and South East Asian Union.
- : The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 141 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 141 resigned as d of South East Asian Union.
- : The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 141 ordered the closure of embassies between South East Asian Union and Frozen Circle.
- : The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 141 ordered the closure of embassies between South East Asian Union and Plum Island.
South East Asian Union Regional Message Board
Nations who come here. My purpose is to create a region of being against the Chinese government, not the Chinese people. Many South-East Asian countries in the world are a victim of the Chinese government's taste to dominate the world. I just want to protect my country and would like to hear your opinions.
The goal is to accelerate the economic growth, social progress, and cultural development in the region through a joint in the spirit of equality and partnership in order to strengthen the foundation for a prosperous and peaceful community of Southeast Asian Nations.