WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Baumpatal
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Interdimensional Community, Somalia, Groland, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, Lardyland, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Kylden, Chicken overlords, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Japan, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Embassy, Fredonia, and 10 others.United Otter Emirates, Kingdom of West Sayville, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Wealth, Empire of Galea, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, nasunia, Greater Middle East, The Union of Benevolent Leader, and PinkDowlg Empire.
South pacific gyre is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in South pacific gyre
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, South pacific gyre is ranked 11,251st in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Colony of Dogetopian Mars||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Slay the weak, save the economy”|
- : Embassy established between South pacific gyre and PinkDowlg Empire.
- : The Huggletime Kingdom of The Poofy Nation of Lots of Hugs agreed to construct embassies with PinkDowlg Empire.
- : The PinkDowlg Tree of PinkDowlg of the region PinkDowlg Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between PinkDowlg Empire and South pacific gyre.
- : The Principality of 77th Catgirl Division of the region PinkDowlg Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and South pacific gyre.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Great Region and South pacific gyre.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hopal of the region The Great Region ordered the closure of its embassy in South pacific gyre.
- : Embassy established between South pacific gyre and The Union of Benevolent Leader.
South pacific gyre Regional Message Board
A falcon flies through your window, it's carrying a dead pigeon. Tied to the pigeon is a glittery sparkly note. You think:
No wonder the pigeon got caught
You pick up the note, unfold it, and read it. It says:
"Hello from a faraway land!"
Hi . . .