WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Berry World
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lardyland, Algebra II, The Dank Meme Alliance, Fredonia, Krillin, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Travelling Region, Order of the Southern North, Wyndia, The Great Universe, MentosLand, Chicken overlords, The Drawception Community Domains, and 21 others.American Jewish Committee, The Holy Church of Roads, Codex Ylvus, Star Wars, Galactic Republic, URCR, 1980s America, SEC Fanatics, Traveling Wilburys, Laraniem, Empire Overlords, matheo, Sea, Sonowae, Alnobia, Oneid, The Embassy, Save Our Planet, Meadow, The Great Region, and Unieae.
Strawberry Hill contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Strawberry Hill
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Strawberry Hill is ranked 6,106th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Hand Puppet of Beelzenef||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Murderers”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Berry World||Free-Market Paradise Randroids||“Berries, anyone?”|
|3.||The Federation of A Puppet of My Nation||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“non erit tibi hoc”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The new north west and Strawberry Hill.
- : Embassy established between Strawberry Hill and Unieae.
- : Embassy established between Strawberry Hill and The Great Region.
- : Embassy established between Strawberry Hill and Meadow.
- : The Kingdom of Berry World agreed to construct embassies with Meadow.
- : The Kingdom of Berry World agreed to construct embassies with The Great Region.
- : The Kingdom of Berry World agreed to construct embassies with Unieae.
- : The Federal Republic of Vest-Skandinavia of the region Unieae proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Quokka Isles And Republic of New Jamiea of the region The Great Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Vowlov of the region Meadow proposed constructing embassies.
Strawberry Hill Regional Message Board
A bit late, but yes please!
(I swear, just a tad bit late. Juuuust a little. Not even that much! Come on! I'M NOT LATE!)
Ah, well, the other cake's all gone now. But, luckily for you… pulls a freshly-baked cake out of the oven and holds it out to you …this one's all yours!
how the tides turn.