WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of The Amish Republic
Last WA Update:
Tags: Casual, Democratic, Egalitarian, Human-Only, Independent, International Federalist, Isolationist, Map, Minuscule, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, and 3 others.Regional Government, Role Player, and Social.
The Amish Republic contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Amish Republic
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Amish Republic is ranked 20,628th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Republic of The Amish Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Pride and Industry”|
|2.||The Amish Republic of TAR Records||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Growing strong”|
|3.||The Hibernian Kingdom of Federalist Unions||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum”|
- : Galipland ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of New Sha Vodorn Awernolle departed this region for Asia.
- : The Republic of New Sha Vodorn Awernolle arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The F1 obsessive democracy of Fefelandia departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- : Embassy cancelled between Atrosia Isles and The Amish Republic.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Republican Antilles and The Amish Republic.
- : The F1 obsessive democracy of Fefelandia arrived from The world for da peeps.
- : Greater golacia ceased to exist.
- : Wadrik of the region The Republican Antilles ordered the closure of its embassy in The Amish Republic.
The Amish Republic Regional Message Board
The Amish Republic has entered into negotiations to join an interregional union. What's your opinion? Debate below!
The people of New Cheltenham would oppose this idea without further details due to their rather skeptical opinion of foreign nations
So few, so little to stand. Those who remain as of now, I thank you for standing so long, even if silent. That we kept our home lasting as long as we did. Until we all fell one by one and have fallen. I have seen only good with you people, even during our darkest hours. Thank you for what you have given me. I'll see you all next year.