by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Commonwealth of Crowns Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,6822,6832,6842,6852,686»

Also, guess my status as a warmonger hasnít faded after all. Just got an invite to the Grey Wardens 😂

Vetega wrote:Also, guess my status as a warmonger hasnít faded after all. Just got an invite to the Grey Wardens 😂

But I miss your war mongering flag, to be honest. The default flag does'nt look good on ya.

Osberg-Thitania wrote:But I miss your war mongering flag, to be honest. The default flag does'nt look good on ya.

I totally agree. I think itís time for new and improved design.

Vetega wrote:I totally agree. I think itís time for new and improved design.

I can fish out your old flag for the time being if you like.
And hey guys, here I am ,not going away anywhere.

Osberg-Thitania wrote:I can fish out your old flag for the time being if you like.
And hey guys, here I am ,not going away anywhere.

Nice to see Osberg sort of active. It is reassuring for the region. But then do we ask ourselves what are we protecting? CoC is but a shadow of its former self. Aren't there any youngsters who can steer the region put ifvits stalemate? Because the old timers are tired now, probably because of age.
I wonder.

BORDURIAA wrote:Nice to see Osberg sort of active. It is reassuring for the region. But then do we ask ourselves what are we protecting? CoC is but a shadow of its former self. Aren't there any youngsters who can steer the region put ifvits stalemate? Because the old timers are tired now, probably because of age.
I wonder.

We'd have to get Recruitment Messages going again, something I wouldn't mind doing. I just don't know how they work.
But that said, we don't really have anything going on here. RP's been dead for months, could be a year now, we don't even use the discord much now.

I'm still kicking, just moved to working 6 times a week out of... well survival.

I wish you all good health.

Osberg-Thitania wrote:I can fish out your old flag for the time being if you like.
And hey guys, here I am ,not going away anywhere.

Yes please 🥺

The Imperial Union of Scandinavia wrote:We'd have to get Recruitment Messages going again, something I wouldn't mind doing. I just don't know how they work.
But that said, we don't really have anything going on here. RP's been dead for months, could be a year now, we don't even use the discord much now.

We should revive the discord first.

GME 91.71 (+103.94%)

heh

The united england

Guess whoís back after 6 years! I suppose everyone who was here 6 years ago is dead or has moved away

The united england

Jesus it really is dead around here

The united england wrote:Jesus it really is dead around here

I mean you didnít wait that long between posts, lol.
But youíre not wrong, though. Just chilling.

The united england wrote:Guess whoís back after 6 years! I suppose everyone who was here 6 years ago is dead or has moved away

I was there six years ago and I m alive and kicking . Lol !!

Wantsum is pretty active albeit for short periods. He should interact sometimes on the RMB.

Post by Franco-prussian-union suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Franco-prussian-union suppressed by a moderator.

Franco-prussian-union wrote:i would like to have the land by the little island all the way to osberg-thitania

Our map requests donít work like that. You need to go to our forum and fulfill a citizenship request, and then apply for a space in the Regional Map thread.

BORDURIAA wrote:I was there six years ago and I m alive and kicking . Lol !!

yes, but why can you just be a good boy and CTE?

Franco-prussian-union just... vanished.
...Interesting.

The Imperial Union of Scandinavia wrote:Franco-prussian-union just... vanished.
...Interesting.

Deleted by mods for some misconduct. Wonder what. All his posts also are deleted. Must be a DOS player.Delete on sight.

Osberg-Thitania wrote:Deleted by mods for some misconduct. Wonder what. All his posts also are deleted. Must be a DOS player.Delete on sight.

Omega oof

I'm still alive. Just rolling that D20 everyday :)

Greetings from Albion. We are conducting a diplomatic survey with our allied regions on what makes a military campaign successful?. Please honour us with your esteemed choice on our humble report. Feel free to share as it's an open poll.

Neotanks

Neotanks are a Land Unit. They are significantly more powerful than Medium Tanks, though not as powerful as Megatanks. They can use their main cannon to attack Land and Naval Units, as well as infantries, Battle Copters and Transport Copters with their Machine Gun.

Neotanks are very powerful against almost every ground units, being able to wipe out infantry and weaker vehicles in one hit. Although they are not as strong as Megatanks, Neotanks have several advantages over them. Neotanks can move 50% faster, carry twice the fuel, three times the ammunition, and cost 20% less to build. This makes Neotanks much more effective than Megatanks when deployed in drawn-out battles. With even number however, Neotanks will always lose against Megatanks. Neotanks are also extremely weak against indirect and Bomber attacks, with 2 or 3 barrages usually enough to destroy a Neotank.

Neotanks are extremely expensive to build and can be eliminated by much cheaper indirect units. Their strong attack mustn't be overestimated, as misplacement could cost you a very expensive unit

Read factbook

Man, Advance Wars.... Takes me back.

«12. . .2,6822,6832,6842,6852,686»

Advertisement