WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Hulgoun
Last WA Update:
The Communist Confederate Union contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in the Communist Confederate Union
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, the Communist Confederate Union is ranked 9,977th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Empire of Demokratie ist weg||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“Das Feuer des Krieges breitet sich aus, genau wie wir.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of East Hulgoun||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Historical Preservation”|
- : The Confederacy of Hulgoun departed this region for Pyrrhia.
- : The Confederacy of Hulgoun appointed The Confederacy of East Hulgoun as Historical Protector with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Communist Confederate Union.
- : The Confederacy of East Hulgoun arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Sovereign Of Traxonfree departed this region for Pyrrhia.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Demokratie ist weg arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of The banned1 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between International liberalism and The Communist Confederate Union.
- : The United Kingdom of Ugrana departed this region for United League of Nations.
- : The Commonwealth of Jamadlenter departed this region for RussiaState.
The Communist Confederate Union Regional Message Board
Hello! I am Rebels and Saints (call me R&S), Officer of Consulate Affairs at Liberalia. I am here to convey Liberalia's thankfulness that you formed embassies, and hope that this will be a long, positive partnership.
God people are dropping!
I knew that people would be inactive over summer but whoo
Greetings to Everyone.
Greetings as well, and welcome!