by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Dictatorship Of The Moon RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Vannessea

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Nudest: 347th Largest Trout Fishing Sector: 2,134th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 2,251st
World Factbook Entry

This region has very kindly volunteered itself as an advertising space for 🌸 Lily 🌸, NationStates' most active interregional military. Don't let its efforts go in vain, and check out the cool stuff below.

🌸*JOIN OUR REGION
Link*JOIN OUR REGIONAL DISCORD
Link*JOIN OUR FORUMS
Link*REGISTER YOUR REGIONS INTEREST

Lily is an organisation for both individual nations, and regions as a whole, particularly focused on giving power to the small regions like this one. Read more about us here, and don't forget to check out the Reasons for joining Lily!


Embassies: Plum Island.

Tags: Founderless and Minuscule.

The Dictatorship Of The Moon contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Pro-Market in The Dictatorship Of The Moon

This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"

As a region, The Dictatorship Of The Moon is ranked 5,619th in the world for Most Pro-Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Legacy of LoriedanaCapitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State“To the North!”
2.The Republic of Free Britunka ThelambaracIron Fist Socialists Equality and Tolerance Society“By The People For The People”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Dictatorship Of The Moon Regional Message Board

Post by Vannessea suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia can explain why this happened in 10 mins

Post by Domestic estonia suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia

It Has Expired Because The Dense Population Of Dentists,Which Dentists like the number 2,There is a password coming up on the 29th, the union has existed for 48.1 hours at the making of this comment

Post by Domestic estonia suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia

Ummmm

Domestic estonia

Domestic EstoniaIs A Free Nationwith 28 Million Peoe

Post by Domestic estonia suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia

The Dictatorship Of The Moon will Have A Lower Economic Output Due To Domestic Estonias pee

Post by Domestic estonia suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia

Actually Nevermind Its Because Of Not Domestic Estonia And Vannessea,But The Rest Of The Nations

Post by Domestic estonia suppressed by ALON 11.

Domestic estonia

War Is Internationally Banned In Domestic Estonia

Post by The federal republic of furballland suppressed by ALON 11.

The federal republic of furballland

Hello Can I Have my Boost on Population And Economy

Post by The federal republic of furballland suppressed by ALON 11.

The federal republic of furballland

Vannessea wrote:Welcome To The Moon! Join Within The Next 2 Days! (Expires on 3/25/2019) To Get 3.5x Boost On Economy & 1.78x Boost On Population!

Vannessea wrote:Go To @Domestic Estonia If You Want To See The Puppet State

Vannessea wrote:Domestic estonia is a great,fledging,economic nation with 5,455,900 People,The Population is 59% Girls And 41% Boys

Vannessea wrote:duh

Vannessea wrote:Sarahlandialand is another fledging nation

Vannessea wrote:The Boost Has Expired

Vannessea wrote:Domestic estonia can explain why this happened in 10 mins

Domestic estonia wrote:It Has Expired Because The Dense Population Of Dentists,Which Dentists like the number 2,There is a password coming up on the 29th, the union has existed for 48.1 hours at the making of this comment

Domestic estonia wrote: Ummmm

Domestic estonia wrote:Domestic EstoniaIs A Free Nationwith 28 Million Peoe

Domestic estonia wrote:The Dictatorship Of The Moon will Have A Lower Economic Output Due To Domestic Estonias pee

Domestic estonia wrote:Actually Nevermind Its Because Of Not Domestic Estonia And Vannessea,But The Rest Of The Nations

Domestic estonia wrote:War Is Internationally Banned In Domestic Estonia

The federal republic of furballland wrote:Hello Can I Have my Boost on Population And Economy

i promise I will Not Go Back To Earth I Will stay In The Moon ForEver

Post by Fortlider suppressed by ALON 11.

The federal republic of furballland wrote:i promise I will Not Go Back To Earth I Will stay In The Moon ForEver

duh

Forum View

Advertisement