WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Downeaster
Last WA Update:
The East Coast is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The East Coast
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The East Coast is ranked 2,535th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queendom of Downeaster||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“East”|
- : Terrapins ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Cornelius Smith of the region Kingdom of the Bahamas aborted construction of embassies with The East Coast.
- : The Queendom of Cornelius Smith of the region Kingdom of the Bahamas agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Downeaster proposed constructing embassies with Kingdom of the Bahamas.
- : Cowernoa departed this region for The united states of cowernoa.
- : Cowernoa arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy cancelled between Valkenvania and The East Coast.
- : Embassy established between The East Coast and Great Britain and Eire.
- : The Queendom of Downeaster agreed to construct embassies with Great Britain and Eire.
- : The Queendom of Cosgrave of the region Great Britain and Eire proposed constructing embassies.
The East Coast Regional Message Board
vote ME for WA delegate!