yup thats exactly what i was saying
hey, maybe in some universe you irl managed to get to Mars and terraform, or find the cure for cancer or smth
In the other universe, i would like to cross the interdimensional border gate!
Mauritius conquers the world AAAH
i think the one rule n all of this is you cant get to another universe, no matter what
Nobody will ever keep the US stable and safe
USA is literally a 2-party system. Not saying that Australia isn't one but that is literally broken.
Lol. I'll shut up but still...
dun dun duuuun
Recently Germany News
1. Germany has expressed concern about the emergence of a new virus in the Soviet Union. Currently, Germany supports the Soviet Union with 50 trillion euros, 4,000 troops of the Joint Medical Force, 800 ventilators, 100,000 masks and 500,000 surgical gowns. The Wehrmacht's chemical defense troop, the National Security Armed Force Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defence Troop, the National Guard and the Federal Special Police Force and the Center for Disease Control, have taken over airports, docks and train stations across Germany. Soviet citizens in Germany were not allowed to return home to avoid infection.
2. The German Academy of Military Sciences has developed a new main battle tank, which is equipped with a 140mm smoothbore gun, weighs 65.4 tons, has two 2400 horsepower gas turbines in parallel, has a maximum road speed of 120 km/h and a maximum range of 644 km. The Germans plan to use new tanks in joint military exercises.
3. The Federal Supreme Court has approved an amendment to the constitution that gives the German president the power to issue presidential decrees in times of emergency, without a vote in Federal People's Assembly and subject to a review of the constitution by the Federal Supreme Court.
Three press reports are cited here to illustrate the need for assistance on such a large scale. Germany was a comprehensive strategic partner and ally of the Soviet Union, Germany and USSR shared a 1,600-kilometer (in the game) border, and had to be serious about preventing the virus from entering Germany, which mobilized almost all of its federal forces.
1. The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and Bundes Republic Deutschland shall not invade each other. The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and Bundes Republic Deutschland recognize the legitimacy of each other's regime, establish diplomatic relations, and establish embassies in each other's capitals.
2. Both parties shall list the other party as the most favored nation and give support and preferential treatment to the investment and trade of enterprises of the other party.
3. The two sides will carry out cooperation in infrastructure construction, information technology, aerospace technology, military science and technology, education and other fields.
Germany delegation and Central People Government undertakes:
1. Recognition of Soviet sovereignty over the Three Baltic states. And its sovereignty over Eastern Poland, Romania, and Selveja.
2. Taking an active part in the economic construction after the opening of the Soviet Union.
3. Raise the minimum standard of living for low income people in Germany to safeguard the interests of the proletariat.
4. Provide the Soviet Union with high-performance fighter composite materials and other technologies, and establish joint scientific research groups with the Soviet Union in controllable nuclear fusion, high-performance jet engine, aerospace technology and other technical fields for joint research.
5. Regular joint exercises with the Soviet army. At the appropriate time, Soviet troops were invited to participate in NATO and Europe Union military exercises and competitions.
6. In the next 2 years, priority will be given to imports of Soviet industrial products and natural resources. And cut the average tariff on Soviet goods entering Germany by 5 percent.
7. Soviet citizens were allowed to enter the Germany Federal Defence Force General Hospital (Berlin) for treatment at the time when the Soviet medical conditions can't give them enough high levels of medical care.
8. To provide policy support and large-scale economic subsidies to automobile or aviation R&D complexes such as GAZ, Sukhoi, Migoyan, IL, Mili and Kamov of the Soviet Union (Interest-free loans are no less than 50 million euros; Not less than 2 billion euros for economical support a year).
9. A total of six border cities in western and eastern Poland were made unrestricted, allowing Soviet and German citizens to travel freely with their identity documents. Both sides must not station agents here.
The government of Soviet Union undertakes:
1. The Soviet Union recognized Western Poland, Danzig, North Western France(Don't include Paris), Northern Italy, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech, Austria, Luxembourg, Northern Holland and eastern Belgium as German territory and would urge the Polish side to withdraw from Danzig.
2. The Soviet Union promised to adhere to the new economic policy and give tax breaks and relevant policy support to Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Porsche, Messerschmitt-Boullkow-Blohm and other enterprises in their investment, factory building and trade activities in the Soviet Union.
3. The Soviet Government committed itself to taking economic development as the central task, balancing environmental protection, civil rights and political freedom, and upholding multilateralism.
4. More than ten universities in the Soviet Union will organize exchange teams of about 10 students each to go to German universities in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart and other places for exchange and study at the beginning of the new academic year at the end of This August. Soviet universities will also begin to prepare for the reception of German exchange students and foreign students.
5. The delegation of the Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party has been established and will visit Berlin at the invitation of the German Chancellor in one month.
6. The Soviet Union will persist in reform and opening up. Economic development zones and free trade zones will be designated in the future. To a certain extent, it recognizes personal material interests and insists on the implementation of market economy.
7. Recognize the proper human rights of the people, including but not limited to freedom of speech (Except personal attacks and unjustified denigration of socialism.), freedom of association, freedom of demonstration, etc.
8. The Soviet Union will provide Tank, advanced fighter planes/bomber related technology to Germany, and form joint research and development team with Germany. On the naval side, the Soviet Union would exchange missile battleship/cruiser and aircraft carrier related technology with Germany.
Urgent news: A cluster of cases was recently found in the cafeteria area of Kiev International Airport. More than 100 people who had eaten at a restaurant in the restaurant area had symptoms of "Maxtopian" infection. The source of infection was investigated as a cook with a recent history of travel to Mount Elbrus. Kiev's international airport has been closed and all patients and close contacts with the virus have been quarantined. Officials at Kiev's international airport have been dismissed for investigation. Following the declaration of a state of emergency by the Socialist Republic of Ukraine, the Soviet government closed the borders of the Socialist Republic of Ukraine, the Socialist Republic of Belarus and the Socialist Republic of Lithuania with the Eastern European region under the direction of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Kiev is under a state of lockdown, with the government urging people not to go outside and to wear face masks if necessary. The Soviet government would guarantee the life of everyone while the city was under siege. It is reported that with Leningrad, Moscow, Sevastopol, Minsk and other cities have reported a few cases, but because the cases were found in airports, stations and other places with anti-epidemic measures, these cases have been isolated, no further transmission. Therefore, the above-mentioned cities did not enter the state of city closure. The Government of the Soviet Union once again calls upon all citizens of the Soviet Union who feel or notice symptoms such as headaches, drooling and other symptoms that appear to indicate infection with the virus to rush immediately or to take the sick to a nearby hospital. The medical expenses will be reimbursed by the government. After the doctor has made a scientific diagnosis, the patient will be ordered for further treatment.
General Secretary of the Communist Party of Russia, Ilyich, has declared a state of emergency in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, urging all people with non-essential jobs to stay at home until the lockdown of their communities is lifted. The production lines for medical supplies such as face masks were running at full capacity, and the routes from the countryside to the cities were being secured by the Red Army to ensure food supplies to the blockaded cities. All the scientific resources of the Soviet Union have been put into vaccine development. Production lines for military and other trade orders will be opened as soon as the state of emergency is lifted. The international parties are requested to understand and be ready to receive the delivery from the Soviet side at that time. Only after ZDAY the Soviet Union entered the state of emergency for the first time, please believe the Soviet people the motherland, believe the party, the victory will be our!
Ah, it makes more sense now.
The Dabiristanian army has begun plans of creating a tank called the "Intil Marnewalla", this tank is supposed to reach up to 66.2 km/h and uses a new engine design made by the Dabir's Academy of Sciences and Mathematics. The tank has an armour width of 3 inches making it the 3rd thickest tank the Dabiristanian Army uses (the Umaima and the Hamdul have 5 and 7 inches of armour width). This tank is currently classified as a light tank. The tank also has a 100mm fitted with a semi-automatic vertical sliding wedge breechblock. The tank uses individual link tracks which have been modified to go in most conditions except for extreme cold and winters. The tank is scheduled to begin production in 2 months time. The army plans to make 1000 of these and possibly more, they are to be spread out to the following divisions:
Dabiristanian Royal Guard: 10 Intil Marnewalla's
Dabiristanian Infantry: 390 Intil Marnewalla's
Dabiristanian Armoured/Mechanised Unit: 500 Intil Marnewalla's
Dabiristanian Revolutionary Army: 50 Intil Marnewalla's
Dabiristanian Military Police and Garrison: 50 Intil Marnewalla's
Kavanos and Nirsk
Damn boots. I hate working with leather... Good Morning My peeps.
I'm totally not a secondary account of dabiristan
Actually, it's under the water. Please help me it's so much rainy huhuhu😥😢
Good day ya'll, Im soon gonna apply for a claim in the TEP world, once I get my Citizenship accepted, and my claim is very far away from your own claims, so does anyone have any Long range airliners that we could buy?
Oh no😰 but we have water
Ok i guess?