by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,34850,34950,35050,35150,35250,35350,354. . .52,42552,426»

Kampf Empire wrote:Wait a minute.

Kilkire AND Shavara at the same time.

We should talk real fast.

Yeahwellidontthinkanyonewouldunderstandtalkinglikethatwellmaybethatsthepointbutstillitseemscounterintuitive

Pakitsk wrote:Yeahwellidontthinkanyonewouldunderstandtalkinglikethatwellmaybethatsthepointbutstillitseemscounterintuitive

?tahw

Aivintis wrote:BonK go the Baiter

Aivintis seems to be bonK Krazy should we be KonKerned?

Shavara wrote:yes

will a kampfian socialist party join the First International

Possibly later. This is about the map situation.

Kampf Empire wrote:Possibly later. This is about the map situation.

oh

Saint Cinder wrote:Aivintis seems to be bonK Krazy should we be KonKerned?

Koncerned*

Saint Cinder wrote:Aivintis seems to be bonK Krazy should we be KonKerned?

*BONK*

IT IS "Koncerned"!!!

Shavara hello are you a fellow republic?

Pakitsk wrote:Now that's something I'd like to see.
Auphelia, use your super seekrit connexions to make it happen!

Flip it,
Turn it,
Bump it,
Slurp it.

Shavara wrote:oh

We've been wanting it fixed for a while now.

The floor the East Pacific explodes upwards with a deafening boom! And as the smoke fades away a lil blob jumps out "HELO!" Blobon has returned...

Imperfeudal

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:No Problem at all, except that TDS has the Armoured Infantry and I have my Armour and firepower which should go through your Super heavy tanks, unless they dont in which case Top attack munitions would be marvellous. I kinda want my economic Buddy to be unscathed pretty much and Allow our Relations to go up again

This are literally Destroyers-In-Land
but, well
Imperfeudal only wants the island, it was from the great empire before the war, and now that Lerasi and the whole RDP is dead,we want it, right now
and literally all the territories Baharuth, Kilondia and some of New Maiya are zones from ImperFeudal before the war, and Legally ours

Aivintis wrote:Koncerned*

ow!

But im in it for the long Kon!

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:*BONK*

IT IS "Koncerned"!!!

I'm going to Kampflain about this situation!

Auphelia wrote:Flip it,
Turn it,
Bump it,
Slurp it.

WOT?

Auphelia wrote:Flip it,
Turn it,
Bump it,
Slurp it.

Is this a Bop It remix?

Kaonas wrote:Shavara hello are you a fellow republic?

Yes.

Republic of San Sierra


.

.


.



Government

Government of the Republic of San Sierra


Politics of
República de San Sierra



Law

Leader

Subdivisions

According to the Constitution of San Sierra, the country's government is a constitutional, federal republic with a highly democratic system that would allow the public in the federation to have access to many of the governmental information and to vote for an individual onto the politics. The government also has a multi-party assembly in the legislative building, in which delegates of political parties gather for discussions and vote on proposed bills that create policies and laws.

A party with majority seats would hold the senate's office, and many approvals or disapprovals would be in the party's favor. Political parties that are not in parliament can still sign up to participate in elections and hopefully to gain seats in parliament as well, unless a certain one is banned. All of this can happen the same in state and local governments, this makes San Sierra a semi-partisan democracy as well. Despite it's partisanship, individuals with absolutely no political party affiliations, otherwise known as nonpartisans and independents, can participate in elections and be elected as head of state and president.

Constitutional Branches.



The first constitutional branch is the legislative, in simple information that they create laws and vote for those laws to be passed onto the executive. The head of the San Sierran legislative is the senate, which approves and disapproves of laws voted by the parliament and legislative assembly. They govern in the same place as chancellors do, in the building by the name of Casa del Canciller. However, it isn't the only legislative building, for another one is the famous Parlamento de la República, which is where political parties gather and vote for proposals to be passed as bills.

The second and most important constitutional branch is the executive, in simple information of where the president governs, he/her and his/her cabinet sign bills passed by the legislative and then asks for the judicial for approval. They can also reject passed bills by vetoing them. The president is, for most of the time, elected by the public whenever the previous one's time of terms pass or they resign. In case the president dies or resigns, the federal government would be under complete legislative and parliamentary control for a short time, announcing early elections. The president is also head of state, and both them and their cabinets govern the nation in the Casa Gris de la República, which used to be Palacio Real del Emperador.

The third constitutional branch is the judiciary, with a government judicial group called Jurado del Tribunal Federal in a building named Edificio Judicial where their presence is. Despite people underestimating the power of the judiciary, it is a very powerful branch, and they can approve and disapprove of bills passed by both the legislative and the executive. They can also investigate if the bills were wanted by the majority or a large group of people. If it was unpopular and unwanted, they could reject the bill and call it 'unconstitutional'. They could also help local judiciaries around the country to hold trials against criminals and corrupt politicians and also hold trials against accused politicians and serious criminals.

History



WIP

Responsibilities and Ministries



WIP

Political Subdivisions



WIP

Known Underground Parties



WIP
Template by Omsk omsk

Read factbook

Kampf Empire wrote:We've been wanting it fixed for a while now.

What part of the map do you want it to be fixed?

Imperfeudal

Shavara wrote:Yes.
Republic of San Sierra


.

.


.



Government

Government of the Republic of San Sierra


Politics of
República de San Sierra



Law

Leader

Subdivisions

According to the Constitution of San Sierra, the country's government is a constitutional, federal republic with a highly democratic system that would allow the public in the federation to have access to many of the governmental information and to vote for an individual onto the politics. The government also has a multi-party assembly in the legislative building, in which delegates of political parties gather for discussions and vote on proposed bills that create policies and laws.

A party with majority seats would hold the senate's office, and many approvals or disapprovals would be in the party's favor. Political parties that are not in parliament can still sign up to participate in elections and hopefully to gain seats in parliament as well, unless a certain one is banned. All of this can happen the same in state and local governments, this makes San Sierra a semi-partisan democracy as well. Despite it's partisanship, individuals with absolutely no political party affiliations, otherwise known as nonpartisans and independents, can participate in elections and be elected as head of state and president.

Constitutional Branches.



The first constitutional branch is the legislative, in simple information that they create laws and vote for those laws to be passed onto the executive. The head of the San Sierran legislative is the senate, which approves and disapproves of laws voted by the parliament and legislative assembly. They govern in the same place as chancellors do, in the building by the name of Casa del Canciller. However, it isn't the only legislative building, for another one is the famous Parlamento de la República, which is where political parties gather and vote for proposals to be passed as bills.

The second and most important constitutional branch is the executive, in simple information of where the president governs, he/her and his/her cabinet sign bills passed by the legislative and then asks for the judicial for approval. They can also reject passed bills by vetoing them. The president is, for most of the time, elected by the public whenever the previous one's time of terms pass or they resign. In case the president dies or resigns, the federal government would be under complete legislative and parliamentary control for a short time, announcing early elections. The president is also head of state, and both them and their cabinets govern the nation in the Casa Gris de la República, which used to be Palacio Real del Emperador.

The third constitutional branch is the judiciary, with a government judicial group called Jurado del Tribunal Federal in a building named Edificio Judicial where their presence is. Despite people underestimating the power of the judiciary, it is a very powerful branch, and they can approve and disapprove of bills passed by both the legislative and the executive. They can also investigate if the bills were wanted by the majority or a large group of people. If it was unpopular and unwanted, they could reject the bill and call it 'unconstitutional'. They could also help local judiciaries around the country to hold trials against criminals and corrupt politicians and also hold trials against accused politicians and serious criminals.

History



WIP

Responsibilities and Ministries



WIP

Political Subdivisions



WIP

Known Underground Parties



WIP
Template by Omsk omsk

Read factbook

What part of the map do you want it to be fixed?

Shavara
Hey...

This is awkward...

Imperfeudal wrote:Shavara
Hey...

This is awkward...

what

Shavara wrote:Yes.
Republic of San Sierra


.

.


.



Government

Government of the Republic of San Sierra


Politics of
República de San Sierra



Law

Leader

Subdivisions

According to the Constitution of San Sierra, the country's government is a constitutional, federal republic with a highly democratic system that would allow the public in the federation to have access to many of the governmental information and to vote for an individual onto the politics. The government also has a multi-party assembly in the legislative building, in which delegates of political parties gather for discussions and vote on proposed bills that create policies and laws.

A party with majority seats would hold the senate's office, and many approvals or disapprovals would be in the party's favor. Political parties that are not in parliament can still sign up to participate in elections and hopefully to gain seats in parliament as well, unless a certain one is banned. All of this can happen the same in state and local governments, this makes San Sierra a semi-partisan democracy as well. Despite it's partisanship, individuals with absolutely no political party affiliations, otherwise known as nonpartisans and independents, can participate in elections and be elected as head of state and president.

Constitutional Branches.



The first constitutional branch is the legislative, in simple information that they create laws and vote for those laws to be passed onto the executive. The head of the San Sierran legislative is the senate, which approves and disapproves of laws voted by the parliament and legislative assembly. They govern in the same place as chancellors do, in the building by the name of Casa del Canciller. However, it isn't the only legislative building, for another one is the famous Parlamento de la República, which is where political parties gather and vote for proposals to be passed as bills.

The second and most important constitutional branch is the executive, in simple information of where the president governs, he/her and his/her cabinet sign bills passed by the legislative and then asks for the judicial for approval. They can also reject passed bills by vetoing them. The president is, for most of the time, elected by the public whenever the previous one's time of terms pass or they resign. In case the president dies or resigns, the federal government would be under complete legislative and parliamentary control for a short time, announcing early elections. The president is also head of state, and both them and their cabinets govern the nation in the Casa Gris de la República, which used to be Palacio Real del Emperador.

The third constitutional branch is the judiciary, with a government judicial group called Jurado del Tribunal Federal in a building named Edificio Judicial where their presence is. Despite people underestimating the power of the judiciary, it is a very powerful branch, and they can approve and disapprove of bills passed by both the legislative and the executive. They can also investigate if the bills were wanted by the majority or a large group of people. If it was unpopular and unwanted, they could reject the bill and call it 'unconstitutional'. They could also help local judiciaries around the country to hold trials against criminals and corrupt politicians and also hold trials against accused politicians and serious criminals.

History



WIP

Responsibilities and Ministries



WIP

Political Subdivisions



WIP

Known Underground Parties



WIP
Template by Omsk omsk

Read factbook

What part of the map do you want it to be fixed?

The border between me and Kilk. A while back we made a deal to split USL between us, and the mapmakers never listened to us about it.

Kampf Empire wrote:The border between me and Kilk. A while back we made a deal to split USL between us, and the mapmakers never listened to us about it.

Hmmm.

Could you send me a rough map so I can fix it?

Imperfeudal

Shavara wrote:what

*Puts Trade paper out and embassy order*

Eh?, What do you think?

Aivintis wrote:Is this a Bop It remix?

Who?

No, this is a Volaworand original from the deluxe version of his 2007 album, Sloppy Seconds.

«12. . .50,34850,34950,35050,35150,35250,35350,354. . .52,42552,426»

Advertisement