by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50,34950,35050,35150,35250,35350,35450,355. . .52,78452,785»

Imperfeudal

Blobon wrote:Helo again!

Helo!
...
I dont remember youo

Blobon wrote:Helo again!

Blob! Hello how are you?

Imperfeudal wrote:*Puts Trade paper out and embassy order*

Eh?, What do you think?

(!00)

Is it a renewed one or an old one that we already have?

Imperfeudal wrote:Helo!
...
I dont remember youo

Nor have I stranger

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:Blob! Hello how are you?

I is good how is you?

Blobon wrote:I is good how is you?

I'm great. My nation is doing great. Thanks.

DEAR GOD MY MOM'S WATCHING ANIME WITH MY SISTER

Well, guys... It's been a nice journey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx2UM6D71KM&bpctr=1614890541

Shavara wrote:Hmmm.

Could you send me a rough map so I can fix it?

Yes, I made a super rough version of it a while ago, but I need Kilkire to show they're still here to confirm it.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Well, squirrels are Kapitalist. As well as pigs.

Interesting...
Anyway, random facts time:
1. In Neuwland, we call "baseball bats" Slim Clubs.
2. Inkco has a Blockbuster and a Fresh & Easy.
3. A cult has started around the CNU area and they are hated by basically everyone.

Auphelia wrote:Who?

No, this is a Volaworand original from the deluxe version of his 2007 album, Sloppy Seconds.

So glad you two will do a duet for Eurovision this year. Can't wait to see TSP's 2021's, 1986's version of Madanoa's Papa don't preach!

Imperfeudal

Shavara wrote:(!00)

Is it a renewed one or an old one that we already have?

And Old one
But became official with the Roman Regime
and an Whole Alliance
(no, its not because the war that i am planning, you will not enter)
Mostly to tell everybody that we are friends

wanna be my friend forever? -u-

Imperfeudal wrote:This are literally Destroyers-In-Land
but, well
Imperfeudal only wants the island, it was from the great empire before the war, and now that Lerasi and the whole RDP is dead,we want it, right now
and literally all the territories Baharuth, Kilondia and some of New Maiya are zones from ImperFeudal before the war, and Legally ours

Which means big targets and correct me if im wrong but Destroyers are still able to be destroyed from top attack missiles yes?

Imperfeudal wrote:And Old one
But became official with the Roman Regime
and an Whole Alliance
(no, its not because the war that i am planning, you will not enter)
Mostly to tell everybody that we are friends

wanna be my friend forever? -u-

yes

Saint Cinder wrote:So glad you two will do a duet for Eurovision this year. Can't wait to see TSP's 2021's, 1986's version of Madanoa's Papa don't preach!

Set pieces made by your's truly and the seventeen userites in my basement

Imperfeudal

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:DEAR GOD MY MOM'S WATCHING ANIME WITH MY SISTER

Well, guys... It's been a nice journey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx2UM6D71KM&bpctr=1614890541

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:Which means big targets and correct me if im wrong but Destroyers are still able to be destroyed from top attack missiles yes?

Not with my tactics u-u

New Unojo wrote:Interesting...
Anyway, random facts time:
1. In Neuwland, we call "baseball bats" Slim Clubs.
2. Inkco has a Blockbuster and a Fresh & Easy.
3. A cult has started around the CNU area and they are hated by basically everyone.

I love baseball. I support the Mets( I like their players) despite the fact that I live in Texas.

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:Hey Pakitsk do you like sports?

Reject sports, embrace kicking sport players in the shins

Shavara wrote:W H A T ? ? ? ! ! !

Hes planning to Invade 4 different Nations

Imperfeudal wrote:Not with my tactics u-u

Your tatics make your Super heavy tanks impervious to top attack missiles?

Imperfeudal wrote:Not with my tactics u-u

Just hope he doesn't have any Davy Crocketts

New Unojo wrote:Interesting...
Anyway, random facts time:
1. In Neuwland, we call "baseball bats" Slim Clubs.
2. Inkco has a Blockbuster and a Fresh & Easy.
3. A cult has started around the CNU area and they are hated by basically everyone.

A cult you say?

Of Centralist Brexit wrote:0_0
Sh...Shav?

Helo Brexit! How is you?

«12. . .50,34950,35050,35150,35250,35350,35450,355. . .52,78452,785»

Advertisement