WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Krakenstein
Last WA Update:
The Federation of Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Federation of Nations
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Federation of Nations is ranked 3,475th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United Democratic Republic of Tiliansky||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“They only lose their chains, but will win a world.”|
- : The Armed Republic of Neu Tilien ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Kingdom of Krakenstein ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Lemon 42 of the region The Larry Pact cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Federation of Nations.
- : The Kawaii Ebil Catgurl of Sweeze of the region The Larry Pact ordered the closure of its embassy in The Federation of Nations.
- : Lycrabon departed this region for New world order north america.
- : The United Democratic Republic of Tiliansky updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United Kingdom of House 29 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The United Democratic Republic of Tiliansky ejected and banned The United Kingdom of House 29 from the region.
- : The Kingdom of Krakenstein removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies authority from the WA Delegate in The Federation of Nations.
- : The Kingdom of Krakenstein dismissed The United Socialist States of 154th Catgirl Division as Ebil Raider!!! of The Federation of Nations.
The Federation of Nations Regional Message Board
Nice to know, the workers in my IT Department are already working day and night to get a Discord-Server up.
Ah, Nice SMB, it sounds great!
Damn thats a good flag, but do you know if theres some kind of copyright on it?
A welcome to the new nations, the rp will start soon, and if you want a spot on the map, telegram me or join the Discord and tell me there.